pictures please

lee b

has anybody got any pictures with eibach sportlines springs fitted 50mm drop on front and 35mm drop on rear.
most pictures seem to be of 30mm-30mm drop is this normal for road cars, i don`t want to dive in and buy the wrong drop springs.

cheers lee

Mar 30, 2008
Edinburgh
If you want a 50mm drop, you'll probably need coilovers. but 50mm drop will give you a minor problem at the front wheelarches. The wheelarch liner support bolt sticks out inside both front arches so may start rubbing with a 50mm drop. Solution could be removing these and cutting away the excess plastic.

lee b

If you want a 50mm drop, you'll probably need coilovers. but 50mm drop will give you a minor problem at the front wheelarches. The wheelarch liner support bolt sticks out inside both front arches so may start rubbing with a 50mm drop. Solution could be removing these and cutting away the excess plastic.

i`ve noticed that you have a 35mm drop on yours with the kw`s, do you have any probs with catching etc? could you send a picture of your car.
cheers
lee

Mar 30, 2008
Edinburgh
I've got minor scraping on the bolt, but that's brought on by the 10mm spacers. before the spacers everything was fine.
Here's a few pic:

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise