Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Deleted member 103408

Thank you, It will be up for sale in the next couple months (the front lip) but its for a prefacelift car so not much use to you I am afraid.

Cupra300Jay

Apr 1, 2019
I'm not great a taking photos

IMG_20190601_170841.jpg

ray

Jan 7, 2016
1d62ae2ae699e161702241c4b86a3b36.jpg

On our yearly visit to the Isle of Mull on the west coast of Scotland. By this point the car has done 150 miles in the wet and muddy roads. Can’t believe how well the cheap ceramic coating has lasted I done about a month or so ago.

Also surprised at how well it handles the sometimes terrible roads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Me again just picked her up and got a few more shots of the splitter.

Really works well with the skirts and not dangerously low enough to catch kerbs and speed bumps.
ee9c44497070535f0ba820b43bda0824.jpg
b085b936c424d99d9aa9bbd3ec40b707.jpg
48af26b4f7889c2dabedea4ded622356.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Defo the route I’d of gone on a 300 if I hadn’t of bagged the carbon. Looks epic in white too!!

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
Defo the route I’d of gone on a 300 if I hadn’t of bagged the carbon. Looks epic in white too!!
Cheers mate

I would have loved a bumper similar to the R. I prefer the more aggressive bumper without the LED fog lights.

And I still prefer the carbon's splitter to the front lip I've got but there was absolutely no chance of that.

So the look I ended going for was based on this. Looks awesome in grey.
1c2bde3dae8a2ac91979a4735bbfcd62.jpg

ChrisM75

May 10, 2019
I agree about fog lights, they are one of the most useless accessory on any car. They can hardly ever be used legally, and most drivers don't even know what the law about their use is.

Damo H

Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Cheers mate

I would have loved a bumper similar to the R. I prefer the more aggressive bumper without the LED fog lights.

And I still prefer the carbon's splitter to the front lip I've got but there was absolutely no chance of that.

So the look I ended going for was based on this. Looks awesome in grey.
1c2bde3dae8a2ac91979a4735bbfcd62.jpg

Yeah I’ve gone and made my quite rare in the UK Carbon (1 of 42) look quite common now the R ST is coming (150) lol

But no fogs looks good. I do mean to look at getting some blacked out fog lights to fit the R grills at some point.

19E76787-E42A-4ED7-A449-517A50B7F3C4.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: louiskopite

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
Yeah I’ve gone and made by quite rare in the UK Carbon (1 of 42) look quite common now the R ST is coming (150) lol

But no fogs looks good. I do mean to look at getting some blacked out fog lights to fit the R grills at some point.

View attachment 7597
Now the front end on that looks perfect.
No fogs and consistent honeycomb.

Expensive?

Damo H

Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Now the front end on that looks perfect.
No fogs and consistent honeycomb.

Expensive?

No. The grills are less than £140 fully painted with the copper bits. I paid £170 in total as had the copper painted gloss black and then had them wrapped in Matt silver...

01D7442A-D382-4796-8838-0C4ED63DD4BC.jpeg

But the silver got a mother of all stone chips so ripped it off.

Going to buy some Matt dark silver and re wrap them at some point.

Impossible to get? Ask @indyjones LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: louiskopite

Titchy

Jun 10, 2017
Buckinghamshire
No. The grills are less than £150 fully painted with the copper bits. I paid £170 I total as had the copper painted gloss black. Then had it wrapped in Matt silver...

View attachment 7604

But the silver got a mother of all stone chips so ripped it off.

Going to buy some Matt dark silver and re wrap them at some point.

Impossible to get? Ask @indyjones LOL

I wonder whether with 150 cupra r st on the way how hard it will be to get hold of the parts

What’s next for you [user]@Damoh [/user] the carbon st spoiler? surely with the carbon pack that was released in the netherlands it must be easy to get hold of?

Damo H

Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
I wonder whether with 150 cupra r st on the way how hard it will be to get hold of the parts

What’s next for you [user]@Damoh [/user] the carbon st spoiler? surely with the carbon pack that was released in the netherlands it must be easy to get hold of?

I was hoping so, but I need a VIN no of an ST variant and not seen anyone on here with one. Plus it’s RRP will be like £1,000. I may get the JE design spoiler extension.

Plus now the R ST actually exists, which I never expected to happen, I don’t want to try and copy it.

When I read the original concept info for it, it wasn’t going to get the trick suspension (camber) of the hatch R. Hence planned the Camber plates I’ve got so I could get it anyway. However the R ST coming out ended up being fortuitous as gave me direction for the rear setup on the alignment.

So my car is near enough running the same setup as the R ST. It’s currently running -2.5 degrees camber (R is 2.0) at the front and -2.0 at the rear (Same as R). Toe same as the R ST. Really does feel a lot more responsive. Helped obviously by the other bits like the strut brace and decent tyres and the 10mm spacers at the front. Just need my 5mm rear spacers.

Again the R ST has 10mm wider front and rear track as the wheels have a 5mm bigger offset (RT45). The hatch R has 20mm wider track from and rear due to the wheels (ET40).

SwissCupra

May 7, 2019
Switzerland
Damo, I know you'll never give up where/how you got the R fog intake grills, is there any way of prying it out of you... beer tokens maybe?

Damo H

Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Damo, I know you'll never give up where/how you got the R fog intake grills, is there any way of prying it out of you... beer tokens maybe?
A seat dealer like any other part :) Honestly.

I’ve only seen one other car with them though, and they’re from Spain. They’ve managed to get the R wheels too. Not sure if they’re ST R wheels (ET45) or 5 door R wheels (ET40). Could even be Carbon wheels painted (ET50)

SwissCupra

May 7, 2019
Switzerland
Are they not specific to the Rs then like the carbon fibre stuff? And need an R chassis number to order? Defo prefer them to the normal ST ones
Wheels I'm not overly fussed on, I have to buy a second set for winter here, so I'll keep my originals as them and buy some 8.5jx19 et42s or close to for summer

Damo H

Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Are they not specific to the Rs then like the carbon fibre stuff? And need an R chassis number to order? Defo prefer them to the normal ST ones
Wheels I'm not overly fussed on, I have to buy a second set for winter here, so I'll keep my originals as them and buy some 8.5jx19 et42s or close to for summer
Yes they are and yes you do. Add pictures of the broken parts they need to replace now as well.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.