Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Paulie_Walnuts

Aug 14, 2021
Thank you mate! Yes I've already been to a mate who has an OBD11, done most of the coding that I wanted! Looking to get a dogbone mount next. The car also came with a decat exhaust!

I originally wanted the 5 door but thought I'm not really gonna be taking anyone else out apart from the Mrs and I'm young so no family any time soon!
Ah, nice one. Enjoy the hell out of it!

Reactions: Hag and ackaz

Swaitsy

Aug 1, 2021
Darkest Struan
20210709_230031.jpg

Crap phone pic. Creepy abandoned mansion for atmospheric effect 😎👌🏻

BigJimNoFool

Aug 21, 2021
Just finished Plasti dipping the front grille last night and pleased with the look. It was the final mod i wanted to make with the others being the powder coating of the stock alloys, blacked out windows, wind deflectors, de-badged the rear and blacked out front and rear badges. All very simple apart from the wheels obviously they were done professionally and look smart i think.
IMG_3855.JPG
IMG_3856.JPG
IMG_3857.JPG

Reactions: ackaz

ackaz

Apr 15, 2021
Cardiff
Just finished Plasti dipping the front grille last night and pleased with the look. It was the final mod i wanted to make with the others being the powder coating of the stock alloys, blacked out windows, wind deflectors, de-badged the rear and blacked out front and rear badges. All very simple apart from the wheels obviously they were done professionally and look smart i think.
View attachment 26676 View attachment 26677 View attachment 26678
Looks smart! I recommend getting a "Cupra look" spoiler off eBay. They are about £130 https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/174757262897 (I made an offer of £120 and they accepted £130). Did it for my brother's FR and it looks well good!

1629555531907.png

ackaz

Apr 15, 2021
Cardiff
Been looking at these myself, what’s the fittment like?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's really easy to fit on. It has 3M double sided tape but we used non harmful adhesive aswell to make sure it sticks on properly.

1629556759300.png

The spoiler has sort of like "inserts" that fit perfectly with the shape of the existing spoiler. I'll try and get better pictures when I can.

1629556867675.png

It does produce a small gap however it's not really noticeable unless you're looking very closely. Overall it's a pretty inexpensive and good looking upgrade. Makes it look less "bald".
FYI they are much longer than a Cupra spoiler, but imo do look better.

Last edited:

ackaz

Apr 15, 2021
Cardiff
Spot on pal looks very nice def gonna pick myself up one. Easy to fit aye?
Yeah mate literally takes 5mins to do. Hardest part is getting the 3M tape cover off! They recommend having some pressure for a couple of hours after it. We just taped it tight externally and left it on over night.

Jaco2k

AWD FTW
Mar 11, 2018
Tampere, Finland
www.youtube.com
I realized I haven't posted any updates in this forum in a while ;)

Mods list:

Cosmetic
- Rieger splitter
- Maxton diffuser
- Red footrest LEDs
- Reverse light LED
- trunk LED (brighter than OEM)
- trunk mat
- Golf windscreen washers (spray version)
- Dynamic rear blinkers
- Dynamic mirror blinkers
- hood damper kit
- battery cover
- engine cover extension

Performance
- Stage 1 custom ECU + DSG remap (ESracing) 375hp/500nm
- Golf R mk7.5 exhaust
- H&R VF adjustable lowering springs
- Full Revo mount kit
- ECS dogbone arm
- PowerFlex adjustable ARB bushes
- RacingLine adjustable droplinks
- RacingLine subframe alignment lock kit
- RacingLine intake hose
- RacingLine turbo elbow
- ATE ceramic brake pads
- 12mm rear wheel spacers
- Modified stock airbox

CeHlGfE.jpg

C957Czi.jpg

Paulie_Walnuts

Aug 14, 2021
View attachment 26676 View attachment 26677 View attachment 26678
Put a 1.2l badge on the boot lid and really confuse people 😅

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members