Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

May 18, 2022
My 2018 Leon FR 150

Leon.jpg

May 18, 2022
Looks good, is that the full maxton kit? Didn’t realise they had one for the facelift st

is the grill wrapped or sprayed?
Thanks buddy,
It’s just the Maxton front & side lips, I didn’t like the rear spats. I do plan on getting a rear valence for it but I’ve not seen any I like yet.
The grill is just sprayed with plastidip, needs done again but looks well.

Pecknarm1

Aug 22, 2019
Croydon
View attachment 23635 Trs stage 1 remap , pipercross panel filter , centre pipe delete (soon to be replaced By miltek cat back ) 30mm springs being fitted soon and front splitter 😋
Hey mate, I know this is a old post but I was enjoying going through all the awesome pics. Car looks 10/10 😁 Was looking at doing pretty much the same setup on my 150bhp. Do you know the power increase?

Feb 13, 2023
@andy2max @Adibo @LukeBlueCupraLeon you all posted your cars on the previous page and they have red brake calipers I was wondering where you get them from or did you just have them painted? I noticed on them they say Cupra though, even though they are Seat Leon cars so they must not have come with them?

LukeBlueCupraLeon

Apr 17, 2022
Peterborough
@andy2max @Adibo @LukeBlueCupraLeon you all posted your cars on the previous page and they have red brake calipers I was wondering where you get them from or did you just have them painted? I noticed on them they say Cupra though, even though they are Seat Leon cars so they must not have come with them?
I have got a 300 17 plate dont know if they changed them? When I bought the car from Seat Peterborough (Stoneacre) it had these calipers on it they told me the car was fully standard when I asked. Not that I trust them.

H Rafiq

Jan 5, 2022
I have got a 300 17 plate dont know if they changed them? When I bought the car from Seat Peterborough (Stoneacre) it had these calipers on it they told me the car was fully standard when I asked. Not that I trust them.
To be honest, imo, I’d rather em be grey or black. There’s nothing else red on the car for em to match with.

LukeBlueCupraLeon

Apr 17, 2022
Peterborough
To be honest, imo, I’d rather em be grey or black. There’s nothing else red on the car for em to match with.
yeah I dont know my last few cars have had painted calipers and they havent matched the main colour of the car. I always think that makes them stand out more lets people identify its not a standard car. Which in the past I havent liked but the Cupra is so sleeper I don't mind

Reactions: H Rafiq
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.