Powerflex OR Creations Motorsport?

JBRADY95

Jan 8, 2018
York
Looking at polybushing my front wishbone and cant decide between Powerflex Black bushes as I know theyre nice and solid, or Creations Motorsport ones, theyre about £15 cheaper but not sure how stiff they are?
Cheers

JBRADY95

Jan 8, 2018
York
I’ve got Superpro bushes and would rate them but not too stiff that it’s bone shaking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another contender to be fair! I was looking at the ones that add caster, just unsure as to how you know which way round you know to fit the caster adjusting bushes and how they’re adjusted once fitted etc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pew.

Mar 23, 2012
Scotland
Have used poweflex before but not the other 2 mentioned.....

Can only really add that the poweflex were a marked improvement over standards, as you would expect. I didnt find them too hard, certainly not too soft.

JBRADY95

Jan 8, 2018
York
Have used poweflex before but not the other 2 mentioned.....

Can only really add that the poweflex were a marked improvement over standards, as you would expect. I didnt find them too hard, certainly not too soft.

Was thinking just sticking with powerflex as its a safe bet! Just didnt know whether to try somewhere new

Zardoz

Sep 6, 2016
North West
Was thinking just sticking with powerflex as its a safe bet! Just didnt know whether to try somewhere new
I went with Powerflex when I replaced my strut top bushes, much better over stock. I'd go with them for any other bushes from now on.

JBRADY95

Jan 8, 2018
York
I went with Powerflex when I replaced my strut top bushes, much better over stock. I'd go with them for any other bushes from now on.
Ive always used powerflex too on previous cars, never had issues just thought maybe im missing out on something by just choosing the most common brand.
Your top mounts purple or black? I was looking at black but not sure theyll be too harsh for the top mounts on the road.

Zardoz

Sep 6, 2016
North West
Yeah, it'll depend on your shocks and springs too, but I'd guess they'd be too much for a daily driver.
Mine are just right on the standard shocks with 35mm Vogtland* lowering springs.

*always go for the purple option if theres colour choice involved :D

Reactions: JBRADY95
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.