Preferred Service Partner on the Cupra app

John Wick

May 12, 2022
I emailed Cupra Connect and they really dont know what they are talking about. The asked me to check privacy settings in the car and check the globe icon was white, have a 4g signal and loads of other sh1t, i replied how on earth can it be that when the settings havent changed for months in my car, plus all other aspects of the app work fine. that depend on the same privacy settings. They then said about zooming out etc etc, i replied saying that i have displayed the whole of Europe, with no results.

I sent then a limk to this thread and told them in not so many words to get their arse in gear.

I emailed a master technician who gave me an email address for him, he said certainly not vehicle related, its an app issue, they really are shockingly sh1t, i have no idea who the so called tech guys are at CUPRA connect, but i would be embarrased giving the advice they gave me.

oldgitdave

Mar 27, 2022
UK
I emailed Cupra Connect and they really dont know what they are talking about. The asked me to check privacy settings in the car and check the globe icon was white, have a 4g signal and loads of other sh1t, i replied how on earth can it be that when the settings havent changed for months in my car, plus all other aspects of the app work fine. that depend on the same privacy settings. They then said about zooming out etc etc, i replied saying that i have displayed the whole of Europe, with no results.

I sent then a limk to this thread and told them in not so many words to get their arse in gear.

I emailed a master technician who gave me an email address for him, he said certainly not vehicle related, its an app issue, they really are shockingly sh1t, i have no idea who the so called tech guys are at CUPRA connect, but i would be embarrased giving the advice they gave me.
Probably just some young guy on minimum wage paid simply to try and fob off their customers! It's as if they just can't be ar**d to do anything about this and other issues that folk are having. They must know about this issue 100%, yet they won’t admit that anything is wrong at their end. It beggars belief tbh!

John Wick

May 12, 2022
Good spot. It hadn't at around 10am.this morning as I was checking then. It's even allocated the one I had previously, assumed when or if it had come back I would have to choose again.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members