Premium bluetooth

Jun 5, 2008
Leeds
hi again. with the RNS 510 when i press the phone button it only mutes the stereo. For it to work properly I take it i need the premium bluetooth kit. If so I already have bluetooth in my car would it just be a case of changing the bluetooth box under the seat over or is additional wiring needed???

DanGB

Who need's a Diesel....
Feb 12, 2006
London
yes I think its a case of just swapping it over, although you may need to code it with vag-com.

ianrob16

hi again. with the RNS 510 when i press the phone button it only mutes the stereo. For it to work properly I take it i need the premium bluetooth kit. If so I already have bluetooth in my car would it just be a case of changing the bluetooth box under the seat over or is additional wiring needed???

Chris, did you get a reply to this one also, as I have fixed this with an upgrade to the premiun BT module and a quick recode via Vagcom and now have full phone and phonebook functionality via the MFD3.

Here is my thread;
http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?p=2037411&highlight=ian#post2037411

Have a read, the Premium part number is there.

The Vagcom coding of the new BT module is the same as listed in DanGB's bluetooth retro fitting guide.

Ian

Jun 5, 2008
Leeds
no havent even tried, i very much doubt i have the premium BT but i havent had the sat nav coded in yet (i really am lazy) cant justify the extra money just to dial a number on the screen if it turns out i havent

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.