Price increase for Ibiza?

golfgtipaul

Jul 14, 2009
Did anyone else notice seat have put the price of the Ibiza up? The list price of my SC 1.6tdi last Oct when I bought it was £12,045. Now in my car mag its says £13,300 is this correct? That would mean its gone up £1300 in 5 months, thats more than the vat rise! Its still cheaper than most rivals tho!

Fozzi

I have noticed the same thing over the past 12 months & glad i got my SC Sport when i did last May. I have also seen that the 'used' values being quoted are also very good with relative depreciation much less than i would expect. This will probably change, but satisfying all the same.

mardon

Feel the DIFFerence
Sep 22, 2008
A bean bag
Price do seem to have gone up. I paid £17,835 for mine but to get the same spec on the Seat website is £19,500!! No way could you get a deal like that now!
Glad I got my car early. Now the personal plate is on it doesn't even matter that it’s not got "10" on the plate. I can still sell the car as a 2010 car (delivery was Jan) and charge a little extra for the plate :)

golfgtipaul

Jul 14, 2009
I have noticed the same thing over the past 12 months & glad i got my SC Sport when i did last May. I have also seen that the 'used' values being quoted are also very good with relative depreciation much less than i would expect. This will probably change, but satisfying all the same.

i am hoping the price keeps going up as hopefully it should be worth more when i px?

ReiverFR

Unfortunately the VAT hike and January price increase came along hand-in-hand :(

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.