Prices for fitting side-skirts and rear spoiler

SteveGSXR600K1

May 6, 2017
For those who have fitted side-skirts and the rear spoiler to their Leon, how much did you pay to get them painted and fitted? I've been quoted £900, and I'd still have to supply the bonding kits! That's a total of around £1300 when including the skirts and spoiler.... the SEAT price of around £1000 doesn't seem so bad now!

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
For those who have fitted side-skirts and the rear spoiler to their Leon, how much did you pay to get them painted and fitted? I've been quoted £900, and I'd still have to supply the bonding kits! That's a total of around £1300 when including the skirts and spoiler.... the SEAT price of around £1000 doesn't seem so bad now!
I paid about £500 for my side skirts, but the side skirts where discounted by a a previous sponsor on here as they’d been sat in stock for ages. Think the painting and fitting was £175 and the skirts £325.

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
The original price on the website for the skirts were around £484.

Separately according to the official accessories brochure that included fitting too - but not paint.

I had to have it out with my dealership and CS. As I wasn't aware when I ordered through the configurator for my lease, there was no mention. Other countries had a disclaimer on their website configurator under the skirts.

In the end CS had conceded and offered both painting and fitting for the price listed in the accessories brochure £484.

Due to the extremely long wait for my car I'm just waiting on getting them free as a gesture of good will.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk