Private Reg! would i get pulled?

Deleted member 12147

I'm thinking about buying a private reg at the moment it is being sold as
J4 RVX. If i buy it i plan to arrange it so it reads J4RV X. What i was wondering is if i were to buy it and move the characters what are my chances(if any) of being pulled by the boys in blue?

Deleted member 12147

Yeah i was just thinking of getting a standard plate made up nothing fancy. Do you think it would it be worth getting both sets made up, just incase?

Cupra_J_RS

Yellow Perril Cupra
May 14, 2007
Solihull, Birmingham
Jarvista, was chatting to my mate with the Onvi Cupra R who you said you've seen about a few times, he asked if you work at Land Rover?

I've seen a silver cupra with blk alloys pulling into Land Rover a few times, just wondered if its you?

Tom B

Apr 2, 2002
Northampton
I know loads of people with that style of plate, spaced how you want it.

Where are you from? Northants Police don't seem to care!

Tom B

Apr 2, 2002
Northampton
I think as long as they're in legal font and they're not manipulated to look like other letters, you should be OK, but one cop might not like them and pull you over.

My mates carry legal plates in their boot with tape on the back so they can stick them on at the side of the road.

Deleted member 12147

Jarvista, was chatting to my mate with the Onvi Cupra R who you said you've seen about a few times, he asked if you work at Land Rover?

I've seen a silver cupra with blk alloys pulling into Land Rover a few times, just wondered if its you?

Nah mate wasn't me going into landrover, i work on the Robin hood Island. I was round that way though a couple of weeks back.

I know loads of people with that style of plate, spaced how you want it.

Where are you from? Northants Police don't seem to care!

I live in Birmingham, I'll just have to see what happens when i get them

mattbolt

Oct 6, 2006
Plymouth
i have spaced all mine together to say M6OLT but would prefer M 6OLT although i have known people to get pulled for this. once there is a note on the police system tho you will never get away with it again = FINES!!!
I kept a simple plate with simple writing and thats it i think borders and other stuff just draws attention to you

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members