Proud Owner

AndyDunc

Became proud owner of Leon Fr 150 Tuesday Platinum very pleased but very frustrated snowed every day since cant get to drive it looking forward to better weather and a long and happy relationship.

SHADY-NINJA

Feb 14, 2005
London
www.airconmedic.co.uk
AndyDunc said:
Became proud owner of Leon Fr 150 Tuesday Platinum very pleased but very frustrated snowed every day since cant get to drive it looking forward to better weather and a long and happy relationship.
i just got a 130bhp pd VW Bora in reflex silver over the weekend too.
it goes like a bullet.:D

flashbsd

i was just following oen, almost choked at the soot comign out of the back of it!

had to press the recirc button it was that bad! they aint all like that gassy smell are they?

AndyDunc

Thanks for the welcome I can sympathise with you Ovni boys I had an R reg Ibiza Cupra in Kiwi stood out in a crowd guess I am shrinking violet now or just getting old!!!!

halo25

Jan 10, 2006
Sorry just found this thread after asking you if it was a black one you got in another thread :rolleyes:

Did you get it from Bannermans, I got a red TDI FR+ from them the other month :)

AndyDunc

No mate it was Platinum one I got came from down south they still have black one were not keen to do a deal on that one

halo25

Jan 10, 2006
AndyDunc said:
No mate it was Platinum one I got came from down south they still have black one were not keen to do a deal on that one

Good call mate - I know it was wrung like a chicken pretty much everyday - i certainly gave it stick when I test drove it.....they are good as a dealership tho :)