Quaife LSD for 1.8 TSI?

mcspook

Feb 11, 2020
Did anyone fitted a Quaife LSD to a 1.8tsi manual?
I'm seriously thinking of doing so, cause with stage 2, I have some wheelspin that can be tricky to manage in some situations when turning with 3rd. I'm not sure that only ps4 tires can solve the problem. It's more apparent when I'm alone so maybe it's one wheel spinning?!? And it will also help with my 0-60 time as a bonus.
But it's not cheap so if someone have done it, I'm very interested to hear some feedback.

adam davies

Dec 30, 2019
I was looking at the quaife diff for this car 1.8tsi 02s manual gearbox its like like 800 quid not cheap. I suffer with the one wheel spin and im stage 1.

adam davies

Dec 30, 2019
Did anyone fitted a Quaife LSD to a 1.8tsi manual?
I'm seriously thinking of doing so, cause with stage 2, I have some wheelspin that can be tricky to manage in some situations when turning with 3rd. I'm not sure that only ps4 tires can solve the problem. It's more apparent when I'm alone so maybe it's one wheel spinning?!? And it will also help with my 0-60 time as a bonus.
But it's not cheap so if someone have done it, I'm very interested to hear some feedback.
Have you upgraded the clutch, im still on stock but thinking of getting rts dual friction clutch.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members