radio controls on stalk

stukillen

Jun 26, 2009
Glasgow
hi does any one know why when i press the up button to get the preset radio stations why it often just goes between the first and second presets. it does not do this all the time but about half of the time, and i cant see why it does it.
i have tried pressing it for different lengths of time, and i know that it isnt that the other radio stations are out of reach at that time as i have been playing with it at traffic lights and it has gone on to do the others as it should, after i have been playing for about a minute.
any ideas? as it is dooing my head in.
stu

WozzaM

Sep 16, 2009
Malta
Because up and down or the scroller wheel is to scan for the next station. Use the left and right buttons on the stalk to switch between presets.

(if I understood you right that is. If you are using the controls on the stereo itself you need to select station from the memory folder)

stukillen

Jun 26, 2009
Glasgow
I think you understood me (even if I didn’t explain it well) but I don’t understand you. I am using the button on the top and on the bottom to go between presets. There are 5 buttons on the stalk and the wheel the +and – vol and the button to change between cd aux ect are together im using the other 2. I think that is what it said in the manual.

WozzaM

Sep 16, 2009
Malta
are you pressing and holding or tapping the buttons. if you are just tapping and that is happening then go see the dealership to get it fixed.