Random Setting Message

Wattser

Jan 30, 2021
Anyone know how I can stop this message popping up each time I start the car, It happens after about 3 minutes into my drive.?!

Thanks

Attachments

• Error Message.jpg
    Error Message.jpg
    322.8 KB · Views: 182

Wattser

Jan 30, 2021
It had a guest and my user profile on the user select screen. I do not think they are linked to the keys, I attempted to selected the guest user profile to delete it and now its stuck........I give up!!! Its such trash

Napmasterflash

Jan 21, 2021
I had an issue with mine initially and the problem sounds similar to your problem. I was setting up 2 users attached to each key and got them mixed up. I would delete them and start again and make sure the car has properly reset (all screens switched off) before trying to unlock again.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Wattser

Wattser

Jan 30, 2021
I had an issue with mine initially and the problem sounds similar to your problem. I was setting up 2 users attached to each key and got them mixed up. I would delete them and start again and make sure the car has properly reset (all screens switched off) before trying to unlock again.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
There is now only one user (my initial profile) I'll drive it tomorrow and see if it rectifies it. I am getting an offer on Monday from Seat Finance to get shot of it, I just hope its sufficient, Thanks for helping @Napmasterflash

Agnes.Surrey

Nov 6, 2020
Surrey
I have one logged in user and this message started popping up couple of weeks ago. I cancelled it every time, but last time clicked ok. Didn't see any difference.

Wattser

Jan 30, 2021
I have one logged in user and this message started popping up couple of weeks ago. I cancelled it every time, but last time clicked ok. Didn't see any difference.
Thanks @Agnes.Surrey . I’ve also clicked ok and it stopped Apple CarPlay for 30 seconds or so?! Just add it to the list….!

Oct 8, 2021

Same here and then I changed the privacy settings for the user profile and it hasn’t done it since.
However, If you do change any settings, it will want to save this to your profile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk