Rattly doors - problems with dealer

E1uSiV3

Hi folks

I have a problem with my 55 plate Leon Sport, when i listen to music on anything other than quiet the door cars are buzzing and rattling, most noticeably the offside rear door. Now before you guys tell me to turn it down :lol: its only on 8 and the bass on +2. I have taken it back to the dealers twice, and they have both times claimed to have rectified the problem, and both times it has been pretty much the same as before.

Where can i go with this? Has any else had similar problems?

I am starting to wonder if the speakers are possibly damaged as the previous owner had the bass on +7 and it sounds awful that high up and distorts like mad at low volumes.

E1uSiV3

No probs on my FR 07 plate, sounds like an iffe speaker to me.

Have you tried a dealer who don't wear hearing aids??(is this colliers?)

Yes is it Colliers on the Warwick road.

I took the car back in and got the guy who sold me the car to come hear the issue. Within about 10 seconds he had worked out it was tweeter/door handle surround that was rattling, when you push on it it stops. He took me round to the service desk, explained this to the guy who tried to say "it was checked before it left" and he told him basically to shut up as he had heard the issue himself.

The best bit is they managed to damage my car too when it was in their care, so the sales guy has told service to get the dent guy in to fix it while they repair my door.

Must admit im not impressed so far with service, the sales guy is more than helpful though.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.