Raymotors Seat Isle of Man

ballachrishan

I just have to tell you about the great service just received from my local dealer, I managed to find a 1 owner low miles FR TDi from a dealer in the UK, having bought it and picked it up, I drove it back to the IOM. Had the car a week and turbo problems, car 4 years old so out of Manufacturers warranty. Wasn't looking forward to taking it to a dealer that didn't supply the car. Reported fault on the Monday, 9am Tuesday booked in and diagnosed sticking gate, Wednesday told a sympathetic claim would mean a new turbo replaced for free, Thursday new turbo arrives, Friday car ready, new turbo, no bill, what more can I say. Raymotors Ramsey, probably the best Seat dealers in the UK. I am one happy customer.:clap:

DannyC87

Rubbing is Racing :-)
Mar 4, 2008
I'll remember this if I have issues...no such luck with my local dealer in the UK; but when I'm over in IOM might have to pay Raymotors a visit :) last time I went there it was Christmas and they were more than helpful, but unfortunately the bank holiday post meant I had to wait to get the work done in the UK.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise