Re: For sale section

Neil Wilson

Just been reading though the previously listed thread with regards to the for sale classified? can anyone shed some light on what the actual outcome was. theres plenty of chat about making people create more listing before they can have the "priviledge" or only allow people with over 1 years action with site before they can list but i cant find any details of what has been implemented. Its kinda frustrating that genuine seat entusiasts who may have only recently joined are penalised due to tossers who scam people, and abuse admin staff!!! i just think that all the people who are running the scams etc should just be named and shamed so that every genuine person in here can give them a big F##k you!!

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
15 posts + 15 days or so to become full member isn't too bad to ask and keeps a few spammers and idiots at bay

all classifieds are moderated prior to posting for contact details + price etc and helps keep the crap at bay

and to answer ref abuse it is dealt with appropriately behind the scenes and works well therefore negating the need for a public witch hunt which has/does/will always make things worse

pretty much all listed in the Rules

cosmicctr

I think the rules are a good thing as some boards are littered with trade adverts where people will join up flog their wares/vehicles then they're gone.

I'm a genuine Seat fan and am trying to sell my LC, tried to post in for sale section but need more posts first so am just contributing to other discussions where I can.

Despite the rule being frustrating for me right now I defo agree with it :)