re-map fun and games (again)

stuart86

Mar 14, 2006
West London
www.britishmods.com
On saturday i had my car rolling roaded again

first time @ chipped uk (who did my remap)
http://www.britishmods.com/forum/garage.php?mode=view_gallery_item&image_id=178

147bhp & 239 torque

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
second time @ torque of the devil
http://www.britishmods.com/forum/garage.php?mode=view_gallery_item&image_id=396

134bhp & 219 torque

if im being honest i trust torque of the devils results more than chipped uk due to revo saying the output should be around 135bhp and 220 torque

anyway just giving a heads up on chipped uk rollers not giving very accurate results... could this be due to them doing my remap so wanting to show that its working really well possibly?

opinions welcome

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
In my personal opinion I would go and have another run at another Dyno and take the average between the three and go with that as my result. When I get my car tested once all my mods are complete that is what I am going to do as I personally believe it will be the only way to get an accurate figure.

Molehill_Mike

Rollin' on 20s
Jan 3, 2005
Bedfordshire
Dyno lottery again to be honest...

How far apart were the two sessions? If its months, anything could of changed, oil, ambient temps etc..

Mike

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
It's so refreshing to see somebody post up that they have gotten a lower score than before that they think is more accurate than the higher one! :yes:

Normally people would slate the second set of rollers as being too low and would be adamant that their car was producing the higher figure, so fair play to you mate :)

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
Like i said the only way your going to know is when you go to another dyno. Then you can take an average..Makes sense to me...

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
It's only pub talk though anyway. I bet your car feels no different today than it did when it first went on the rollers and I'm sure you're enjoying it just as much.

Rolling roads are diagnostic tools as far as I'm concerned. They are only really worthwhile as a benchmark and to make sure you know how happy everything is.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.