rear anti roll bar.

gilky

Jan 30, 2018
Hi all hope your well during thsi strange time in our life's. I'm after some information about rear anti roll bar please. whats best make to get? 24mm adjustable is that the best? got a LCR 2005 bam.

Any help to point in right direction would be great.

Cheers

iammooks

Nov 27, 2018
Hi all hope your well during thsi strange time in our life's. I'm after some information about rear anti roll bar please. whats best make to get? 24mm adjustable is that the best? got a LCR 2005 bam.

Any help to point in right direction would be great.

Cheers

Commenting so I can see the replies to this - I hear the rear bar makes a massive amount of difference to the handling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gokiwi64

Geriatric Member
Apr 26, 2014
Hockley, Essex
I have a whiteline rarb
https://ukwhitelineperformance.com/collections/sway-bar/products/bwr22xz-anti-roll-bar

I replaced the drop links with adjustable ones similar to the below
https://ukwhitelineperformance.com/collections/link-kit/products/klc150-link-kit

Set to medium you can feel the difference the back end tracks a lot better and there is less roll (but then I fitted front and rear strut braces as well) car is very stiff and handles night and day better.

Ive retained standard shocks and springs for now as well.

Reactions: gilky

Sparkie

Angling Adict.
Sep 25, 2009
Middlesex
As Gokiwi said
They have a good influence on the rear tracking better.
I’ve also done the front as well
Mine is the Eibach version ( search TT version )
Fixed rear adjustable front.
Think that’s right. Either way it’s all set to stiffest.
That coupled with Whiteline racing drop links poly bushing on front with added castor ( Uber cheap mod and a goodie £45)
Makes the car feel like night and day.
Transforms the car, stiffens up the wheel generally,
Then in corners everything is that much more controlled and tight.
I’d say drive mine but .....
You’d be super surprised with the difference to stock set up.
Although now with even more bars and braces on it it’s quite a different beast altogether.
Guess what I want to say is you will really notice if you change the rear, if you do front too it’s a big difference.
Some say a softer front is actually better for corner entry.
If I hadn’t tossed mine away I’d have liked to see the difference going stock up front would make on track, as a suspension guru suggested it a while back.

Badger5 Custom Map + TIP,
3”Custom exhaust, FMIC, Bosh 550’s, BC Coilovers, ARB’s +loads more.

Reactions: gilky
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.