Rear bumper wrap

May 20, 2010
skipton north yorkshire
Hi has anyone had there bumper wrapped gloss black? I'm wanting to do mine because I've got my private plates wich are shorter and the old numberplate screw holes are going to be visible. The only way I can think of is to wrap it to hide the holes.
a008762aa05b5dbcc54a000d68716e6b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Curtly

Jun 5, 2015
Essex
I asked my local wrapper about this and he reckons the wrap won't adhere very wheel to the rough plastic. I'm beginning to think it'll be worth a go it won't cost more than £50

ukoldschool

Apr 12, 2012
I would have to agree it won't adhere. Better to buy a new part (they arent expensive) and get it painted then swap it over

weirdkerr

Nov 24, 2013
Morayshire
Would be interesting to know how much they cost

2 years ago I had a minor bump in my old 1.2SE 5dr and needed the rear bumper replaced and I did enquire about the price difference between an SE bumper and the FR bumper and was told it was around £100 because of the various extra parts on the FR so decided just to stick with getting a new SE bumper, so id imagine the black panel would be less than £100....

Smigger

May 18, 2011
Wrapped the bumper centre section on my FR 4 months ago with no issues. Used gloss 3M wrap....looks much better than the flat grey colour. Would add picture but not sure how too....sorry.

blind37

Jun 16, 2015
Since it's on the same subject, I've seen this leon on the internet and it looks pretty good! I was wondering if this carbon wrap would adhere to the plastic for a good time.

ysVLYof.jpg

IMO it looks better than black wrap.

Last edited:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.