Rear strut brace, ARB at the rear, help needed

wouterwolfs

Last week mounted a rear ARB from Whitline, works perfect. Now only have to wait on Mike's prices!!

sharpylcr

Just heard from mike, cost is £130.00
If your still interested please email mike and let him know.

sharpylcr

I would suggest emailing mike to confirm interest again and check specific details like shipping with him

wouterwolfs

I will not buy the brace, the shippingcost towards the netherlands are to high for me.
Almost 45 pounds!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mad_Run

Guys I have had a reply from Mike regarding the strut brace. please see our correspondance below he would require 15x units to be ordered before he could make a batch. Are there any more people intesested? if so can you put a post down in here to see if we can get the numbers up.

"Rob
I don't think enough people want them, we need to do a large batch (15 off) & there is only 6 ish people so far interested. £130 includes UK P&P........
Mike"

"Mike,
The topic on the forum suggested you only needed 6 people, we will need to get a batch of 15 interested? If so can you confirm and I will update the thread on the forum to see how many more we can get.
Thanks"

"We used to be able to go with 6, because i do a batch of 10 & bit by bit the other 4 would over time get sold. But because of costs i need to do a batch 15-20 off......not sure if enough people would be interested?
Cheers"

cupra-barn

It's all about stealth!
Aug 4, 2010
Worcester
Guys I have had a reply from Mike regarding the strut brace. please see our correspondance below he would require 15x units to be ordered before he could make a batch. Are there any more people intesested? if so can you put a post down in here to see if we can get the numbers up.

"Rob
I don't think enough people want them, we need to do a large batch (15 off) & there is only 6 ish people so far interested. £130 includes UK P&P........
Mike"

"Mike,
The topic on the forum suggested you only needed 6 people, we will need to get a batch of 15 interested? If so can you confirm and I will update the thread on the forum to see how many more we can get.
Thanks"

"We used to be able to go with 6, because i do a batch of 10 & bit by bit the other 4 would over time get sold. But because of costs i need to do a batch 15-20 off......not sure if enough people would be interested?
Cheers"

This does seem to keep changing but I can understand mikes view.

If he goes ahead I'm a definate.

sharpylcr

I think we just need to email him if we are interested and see we're we go
from there.

Dozer360

mk1 Seat Leon 20v T
Jun 1, 2010
southampton
i'd be up for one. id need to change my stealth sub box tho.
could we do a group buy to one person and then he ship them out to save postage? just an idea.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.