Rear wheel spacers ????

acidstrato

My Fast says shut up!
Dec 9, 2004
Newport, South Wales
be cautious when orderin from trackstore,for every happy customer theres a pissed off one

i got mine from wheel-spacers.co.uk for 45quid

they are 15mm hub centric and come with 16 bolts (8 for standard wheels and 8 for aftermarket rims)

but even these are gamble too

mchubb

Aug 22, 2004
Bristol
Got mine from Bill last week, and fitted them at the weekend. VERY PLEASED!!! went for the 20mm ones, makes the rear end look much better, and makes the wheels look loads better!

Beaker™

Slightly Unhinged........
Nov 21, 2005
C:\UK\Glos
If i remeber correctly they are £80 from Bill? Please correct me if i'm wrong. I know they are bloody good though :)

danregs

Leon Cupra 20VT
Oct 26, 2004
Exeter
www.bugproject.co.uk
i've been told that they are fantastic quality and very reliable - after all reliability is kinda important when its holding your wheels on!!!!!

when i get some spacers i will definately be getting the eibach ones (from bill unless i get some used ones)

bill told me last week.....

Spacers with radius seat bolts are £79.10inc vat plus delivery £9.50

Spacers are £65inc vat plus delivery £9.50

I can't guarantee these prices obviously as bill may have changed them since i spoke to him. Unlikely but still.......

mchubb

Aug 22, 2004
Bristol
Can't remember exactly how much they were with postage and packaging, think it came to around £80. They are the proper hubcentric ones, none of these big washers that you can get from Halfrauds, which can only handle the power of a Nova 1.0!

I've taken some pics, although not great quality;

DSC00342.jpg

DSC00344.jpg

DSC00345.jpg

DSC00356.jpg

h17och

the hunt is over. 460bhp
Sep 1, 2005
Dunstabubble
cheers for pics MCHUBB!!

They look sicko!! Will have to invest in them once i have payed for this turbo i need!!! :cartman:

May ask santa 4 them!! :D

HoocH

speedsix

Leon Cupra R 225
Oct 30, 2004
DO NOT order the ones from trackstore, they are the wrong ones, they say they are going to stop stocking them. They reckon there are 2 different types of hub for the Ibiza, people here say otherwise. I have some sitting at home waiting to be returned as they didn't seat on the hub properly.

speedsix

Leon Cupra R 225
Oct 30, 2004
Also does anyone know if 15mm spacers on stardard rims cause clearence problems when lowered (see pic below) or do the tyres clear the arch?

Cheers

acidstrato

My Fast says shut up!
Dec 9, 2004
Newport, South Wales
soooooooooooo many questions LOL

thought id post here as i get the feeling Martyn is keeping an eye on this post
clear ya pm box!!!!

everything is fine with regards to spacers, wheels and coilovers.
no scrubbing from the wheels at all, but they are standard 16s. shouldnt think it'll be any worse with 17s though mate.
am having **** loads of knocks, vibrations and scrapes with my milltek though! cant bring myself to raise it though :drool:

Martin CUK said:
Howdo matey,

Just a quick question.

Your running 15mm spacers at the rear, and you have FK Highsports right? Do you get any scrubbing on the back?

Just asking as I've got the FK's, and 17s but not fitted spacers to the rear yet, but I'm definitely doing it. I know I'm going to have to raise the rear to do it, just wondered how you get on with yours as it's still quite low on the back. :) Just worried i'm going to have to have mine a lot higher to stop it catching/rubbing etc!

Cheers,

Martin.

Martin CUK

CruisinUK.com
Jul 13, 2004
NW
www.cruisinuk.com
Ooops, sorry mate!! I didn't realise 30 was the maximum size for PMs... Cleared it now. :)

Cheers for that, it does look like I should be alright. :D There was a lad on here (R1cky) who was selling a set of 15mm spacers with bolts, but he's not been on for a few weeks now.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.