Recommend a dealer in the Yorkshire area?

Coxy777

Hi all

Had the Cupra a little over a month now, absolutely loving it! :D

I'm looking for a little help regarding dealerships. Mainly wondering if anyone can recommend one/any in the York/Yorkshire area? I know there is a dealer section but I chose to put the thread here as we all know how problematic these cars can be :whistle: and a dealer with prior knowledge would be great.

Myself and a friend have had endless problems with D M Keith in York, certainly one to avoid! 4 weeks to return a phone call?! still no keyring as promised when picked up?! utter morons in there! So I am willing to travel some distance to get decent customer service.

Thanks in advance

Jun 17, 2011
Grimsby/Birmingham
I got my cupra from Westgate Seat in Grimsby as that is my local dealer...service from there is fine with me but dont know if you want to be travelling to Grimsby from where you are?

nightflight

May 18, 2009
Sheffield
can give a +1 on sheffield gilders, always been good service, though do need asking a few times if you want anything out of the ordinary.
Ted Johnson in Barnsley were good when i used them until gilders opened

craigmk6

Mar 6, 2010
leeds
Do not go to Wakefield! The guy at seat Menston who I go to knows his stuff I was told about him by an aa tech he was singing his praises and he sorted my car when it broke down and sorted my mpg out he really is great!

Octane2097

Naturally Aspirated
Jan 20, 2007
South Yorkshire
bit of a trip but ted johnson, or bristol street motors as its now known in barnsley
bit of a small dealer but had nothing but 1st class service, have bought 2 cars from them

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.