• Hi Guest why not show off your SEAT! (now fixed)
    You can now share your favourite car photos in the new media gallery including embedding pictures from your Instagram account.
  • We're live with the new site! Please let us know what you think in this thread. Also let us know if you spot any quirks.

Recommend a Seat dealer in NW???

irvtheswerv

Dec 15, 2015
I've got all the gubbins about the emissions based upgrade to my 2.0tdi Exeo. I'm considering getting it done, but according to the Seat website there are now only 2 seat dealers in Gtr Manchester - both owned by Lookers. The other is in Preston owned by Arnold Clark.

Based on my previous dealings there are no circumstances under which I would use these dealerships. Can anyone recommend an alternative dealer reachable from Bury/Bolton areas?

Either way it looks like Seat has abandoned its customers in Gtr Manchester area and as a result this will be the last Seat I ever own.

Winder123

Aug 10, 2015
North West
I use rm Fisher in Galgate, never had any issues with them and they have always sorted me out where Preston had let me down.
If that's too far, the one in Blackpool is also recommended from others

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

DeenGood

Oct 19, 2017
I use rm Fisher in Galgate, never had any issues with them and they have always sorted me out where Preston had let me down.
If that's too far, the one in Blackpool is also recommended from others

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
good company, agree

Rowan83

Dec 5, 2017
In my opinion R.M. Fisher of Galgate Lancaster gives first class attention to all customer needs.
Agree, they are miles apart from Johnsons Seat Preston IMO (my other local dealer)

Went to RM Fisher back in October for some warrarty work on my 1 month old Cupra. Even though it was something most people would think was petty they carried out the work with no fuss and to a very high standard.

I will be taking my car there for a service in September.

AT Designs, Custom Badge Design for forum members