Remap in the west midlands.

Hudson

May 15, 2007
Bilston.
Guys I've had a look around locally and I can only find a place in dudley that does revo remaps.

Are there any other companies in the west midlands that do remaps.

I know its horses for course and one persons experiences but I really do want to find a decent price ie shop around rather than plum for the one that I found first.

Oh and while I'm thinking about it, has anyone ever experienced problems with there insurance regarding a remapped ecu.

Should i declare it as a mod or not, and if i dont has anyone every found that the insurance comapny check to see if its been remapped?

torquesport

Lets Torque Diesel
Jan 19, 2008
Stone, Staffordshire
Guys I've had a look around locally and I can only find a place in dudley that does revo remaps.

Are there any other companies in the west midlands that do remaps.

I know its horses for course and one persons experiences but I really do want to find a decent price ie shop around rather than plum for the one that I found first.

Oh and while I'm thinking about it, has anyone ever experienced problems with there insurance regarding a remapped ecu.

Should i declare it as a mod or not, and if i dont has anyone every found that the insurance comapny check to see if its been remapped?

Try p-torque had very good reviews its in wolverhampton, they have a forum on here

gus

Jun 27, 2006
hi there matey, i ahd mine done from p torque, very happy with it well worth the money with before and after dyno runs, cars runnning so sweet HIGHLY RECCOMEND THIS PLACE.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.