Remap stage 1.

Jul 7, 2022
Hi, I’m after some help with choosing a company to use for a stage 1 remap engine and gearbox on my SEAT LEON HATCHBACK 2.0 TSI 290 CUPRA LUX [EZ] 5DR DSG
There’s MoreBHP in Crewe that charge £648 and this involves tuning on a rolling road.
Or there’s Performance 35 who don’t use a rolling road. Both give the same gains but was wondering if anybody had used any of these or had any thoughts. Thanks in advance

H Rafiq

Jan 5, 2022
I’ve got the Quantum stage 1 remap on my Leon Cupra 280. It was £250, no dyno. 350bhp and 460nm. It now feels how it should have felt coming out of the factory; fast and responsive. Mpg not affected either. I’ve also done a few little OBD mods to aid (not essential). Lawton Autos did mine in Newcastle-under-Lyme. They offer a mobile service. They came out to me and did mine while I was at work.

Reactions: Swoodie119

Justin82

Jun 12, 2022
I’ve got the Quantum stage 1 remap on my Leon Cupra 280. It was £250, no dyno. 350bhp and 460nm. It now feels how it should have felt coming out of the factory; fast and responsive. Mpg not affected either. I’ve also done a few little OBD mods to aid (not essential). Lawton Autos did mine in Newcastle-under-Lyme. They offer a mobile service. They came out to me and did mine while I was at work.
Did you replace the clutch beforehand? I'd like a remap but lots of people saying the original clutch can't cope...