• Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now

marcusleon

Guest
would removing CAT be any advantage to me at all? removed b/box with straight pipe 25 sheets cheap enough
 
i am pretty sure it gives a decent advantage and to make it better its not needed for the mot, as long as your not spewing out loads of soot
 
as mentioned in other post , accelaration will be a little quicker.. and turbo will spool quicker.
 
removed my cat lastnight, spools up quicker and abit more grunt from the exhaust, id say it was worth the £40
 
I had mine done a few weeks ago, turbo comes in quciker and mine whistles like mad on full boost, i want a system but i paid 30 notes for abit of noise so suits me for now.
 
I was advised removing the cat may reduce the economy ?

So had a cat back stainless fitted, seems better but am left wondering if I should have gone the whole hog ?
 
can anyone get a sound recording of the decat removed on the standard system please.