Replacement rear Ibiza FR diffuser with fake exhausts part number

IanH72

Jan 20, 2019
I have finally managed to get the part number for replacing the rear diffuser on an Ibiza Xcelence Lux with the diffuser from the Ibiza FR from JCB Seat in Ashford, Nathan in there parts department was very helpful.
The part number is 6F0.807.482DYMS the part cost £122.63 including vat. Nathan said it will take about 1 hour to take the bumper off fit the diffuser and refit the bumper approx £105 at Seat’s hourly rate.
I may just be tempted to get them to fit the FR diffuser with fake exhausts to my Desire red 115 TSI Xcelence Lux when it arrives end of April/May

IanH72

Jan 20, 2019
Is anyone else thinking of getting the FR’s rear diffuser with fake exhausts fitted or is it just me being vane?

LR231998

Alor Blue 290 Cupra
Jan 21, 2019
In my opinion the Fake exhausts make the Ibiza look either very nice from the rear or not too good. So I’m all for that mod and a pretty good price too...

I was gutted when I got my FR 115 and they had missed off the LED headlights that i specced. But hey ho, I’ve now done 19,000 miles in about 1 year and a month!

Jaco2k

AWD FTW
Mar 11, 2018
Tampere, Finland
www.youtube.com
In my opinion the Fake exhausts make the Ibiza look either very nice from the rear or not too good. So I’m all for that mod and a pretty good price too...

I was gutted when I got my FR 115 and they had missed off the LED headlights that i specced. But hey ho, I’ve now done 19,000 miles in about 1 year and a month!

They needed to do some work on the FR before delivery, so they lent us a poverty spec Ibiza before...
...how bad those lights were on the road, specially when compared to the LEDs.
IMHO it is a must have, and one of the reasons we travelled to go get a specific car from another city that had them.

LR231998

Alor Blue 290 Cupra
Jan 21, 2019
They needed to do some work on the FR before delivery, so they lent us a poverty spec Ibiza before...
...how bad those lights were on the road, specially when compared to the LEDs.
IMHO it is a must have, and one of the reasons we travelled to go get a specific car from another city that had them.

Yeah first thing I done was get some new bulbs :( they did give me £1000 off though for the LED’s they missed off which were £480 extra(?)
So not all bad... however I’ve taken this off topic haha. The upgrade OP has done is great.

IanH72

Jan 20, 2019
F6A5D610-801C-45D9-8F36-90AA3CA9BF09.jpeg
35A20251-F313-4790-9027-02B98459000B.jpeg
I have just been sent a before and after photo of my Xcelence Lux that I’m picking up this Thursday. What do people think? It cost me £240 fitted by the dealer.

williamxb

Mar 11, 2019
Oxfordshire
I have just been sent a before and after photo of my Xcelence Lux that I’m picking up this Thursday. What do people think? It cost me £240 fitted by the dealer.

Loving it! Rear end definitely looks boring without imo. I'm looking to get an Xcellence Lux in that colour quite soon, don't suppose you could drop some pictures of the rest of the car? ;)

@Jonny Brewer 's car has a similar rear exhaust trim that I can't figure out which also looks great.

IanH72

Jan 20, 2019
Loving it! Rear end definitely looks boring without imo. I'm looking to get an Xcellence Lux in that colour quite soon, don't suppose you could drop some pictures of the rest of the car? ;)

@Jonny Brewer 's car has a similar rear exhaust trim that I can't figure out which also looks great.
Hi Will,
Send me an email and I will forward a video of the car in the work shop, I don’t want to post it on here as the number plates are on in the video

sirrahnai at hotmail.co.uk

Last edited:
Reactions: williamxb

Simon Barker

Dec 21, 2018
I have finally managed to get the part number for replacing the rear diffuser on an Ibiza Xcelence Lux with the diffuser from the Ibiza FR from JCB Seat in Ashford, Nathan in there parts department was very helpful.
The part number is 6F0.807.482DYMS the part cost £122.63 including vat. Nathan said it will take about 1 hour to take the bumper off fit the diffuser and refit the bumper approx £105 at Seat’s hourly rate.
I may just be tempted to get them to fit the FR diffuser with fake exhausts to my Desire red 115 TSI Xcelence Lux when it arrives end of April/May
If I am correct you don't need to take bumper off, it's two screws under car and then unclips and New one clips back on. There was video on here. Think about 15 min job Max. Hours labour seems steep. Did you get your old one back too?

IanH72

Jan 20, 2019
If I am correct you don't need to take bumper off, it's two screws under car and then unclips and New one clips back on. There was video on here. Think about 15 min job Max. Hours labour seems steep. Did you get your old one back too?
I think there are 4 screws and then it can be uncliped but I was happy paying £240 in total in case the bumper cracked etc...
I’m really happy with the look of the car now.

Jonny Brewer

Dec 4, 2018

My rear diffuser is from the sports styling pack which is why it is gloss black and a bit different. More expensive but looks nicer. Have a look in the accessories brochure and you'll see the styling pack.

Reactions: williamxb

williamxb

Mar 11, 2019
Oxfordshire
My rear diffuser is from the sports styling pack which is why it is gloss black and a bit different. More expensive but looks nicer. Have a look in the accessories brochure and you'll see the styling pack.

I take it the dealer can single out parts from the styling pack and only install the rear diffuser etc, or do you have to have the whole pack?

Jonny Brewer

Dec 4, 2018
I take it the dealer can single out parts from the styling pack and only install the rear diffuser etc, or do you have to have the whole pack?

Yeh they can fit any part of it if you ask them to. You can buy them separately or as the complete pack I think it’s cheaper to buy the full pack but don’t quote me on that

IanH72

Jan 20, 2019
Yeh they can fit any part of it if you ask them to. You can buy them separately or as the complete pack I think it’s cheaper to buy the full pack but don’t quote me on that
When I was trying to get the part number for the FR’s rear diffuser they quoted about £465 + fitting for the styling pact rear diffuser.

Jonny Brewer

Dec 4, 2018
When I was trying to get the part number for the FR’s rear diffuser they quoted about £465 + fitting for the styling pact rear diffuser.
Yeah I think it’s cheaper when you buy the full styling pack as it’s £1500 + fitting for everything. I am pretty sure the rear diffuser is the most expensive part of the styling pack. Although it does look very nice on my car

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members