Replacing some parts on my Ibiza

Jun 14, 2009
Hi after i was involved in a collision (other driver pulled out on me), she has managed to damage my front bumper, grill and near side wing. Now being very lucky, i have in my house a new near side wing for the passenger side, a new front bumber and a grill. The best thing is that they are all the same colour (metalic blue S5V) which is a rare colour so i quite chuffed about it.

First of all, im guessing that the bumper is a simple swap over (remove screws on both wheel arches and then the screws below the grill), and the grill will be easy to swap over too. My main concern is the near side wing as it looks to be a simple bolt on process. Has anyone done this before and does anyone know how to remove passenger nsw of my ibiza?

abhardwaj1990

Yes, I'm licking my hand
Mar 16, 2009
Shottingham
The bumper is a straight easy swap, and so is the grill....

For the near side wing I think you will have to take out the inner arch then unbolt it

Give it a search and your bound to find something....

ather`s

EXEO Sport & mk2 IBIZA
Sep 7, 2008
mansfield, notts
yes you will have to take the inner arch out, then use your new wing as a guide tor the bolts as to where they are, bear in mind though that they are going to be caked up in years worth of road muck. they are all 10mm nuts. take your times and be patient.

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
like arun and ather`s said
make sure to align it straight though, or it will do your head it, so close the bonnet, make sure it is all sitting right!
that's really lucky to get all the same colour etc. did you buy it off ebay? a chap on here was selling one like that recently

do some pics of the process if you can, will be very helpful for people
i am gonna do the same when i change my slam panel soon

Jun 14, 2009
Yeah i found a new grill, bonet and nsw and it all came to about £110 in total, and all the same colour too i was chuffed. I am starting it tommorow morning wish me luck lol, might take all day to do.

I will do some pictures in the process if i can, and post them up for others.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.