Returning Member

vapour-trails

Oct 3, 2020
Been a member on and off for years this is my 3rd Seat and 2nd Leon, ive been lurking and reading not often enough as i keep having to reactivate my account. Currently i have a Leon ST Xcellence Tech DSG 184PS TDI(really was after a cupra but couldnt stretch that high) which ive had from new and dont get to drive it as much as id like as its done less than 10k in its life so far. not quite the cupra i had before but ticks all the boxs as decent family car with a little poke only miss the manual box when i leave london.

Previously ive had a mk1 Leon Sport/Cupra which i had for 13 years and only things ever went wrong was MAF and brake light switch, sad to see its is no longer registered :( as it was favourite car in a long list of them. ive had xr3i's, Golf Gti's even a mazda for abit which was reliable but boring as hell.

with all thats changing in the world of cars who knows what ill get next but it wont be a MK4 just dont like the looks and keep thinking there Astra's from the rear. as for mods ive thought about mapping it and maybe some nicers shoes but i just cant bring myself to do it yet......

2018-01-14_13.19.20.jpg
SANY0418.jpg

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Welcome back, I was not sure about leaving my Cupra 280 to go to the Mk4, but glad I did, it is a much better car. No tramping out of the box, quicker and with more tech, looks good and more modern (now I've got used to it) only thing I miss was my CD player as files on a stick are just a hassle.

Reactions: vapour-trails

vapour-trails

Oct 3, 2020
Welcome back, I was not sure about leaving my Cupra 280 to go to the Mk4, but glad I did, it is a much better car. No tramping out of the box, quicker and with more tech, looks good and more modern (now I've got used to it) only thing I miss was my CD player as files on a stick are just a hassle.
i always forget there's a cd player in the glove box :D i want to like the mk4 i just cant :/ never say never i wasnt interested in Leons at all until a friend went to get his mk4 golf gti remapped and there was a cupra getting mapped at same time. lower price and more power even from standard was the real appeal, i had been looking for another golf upto that point and havent looked back.

Reactions: Seastormer
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise