Revo on my FR tfsi

ravey davey

Ravey Davey
Nov 30, 2007
Hampshire
Well been saving for a while now and am going for the Stage 1 bring it on !!

Can anyone advise if there are any deals on the Revo re-map at the moment as any money saved will go towards the stage 2 mod in the future :)??

Come on REVO give us poor cash strapped guys another discount offer !!!

Last edited:

Rael

TDi - Smokin'!
Jul 9, 2008
Gatwick
Mine's being done on Thursday...I can't wait. It's going to be like Christmas when I was a wee lad...I'll wake up at silly o'clock and be bursting to leave the house to get there at 8am!!!

:dance:

Jan 15, 2009
Kent
I just got mine but made it in with the 20% discount luckily!!

But either way do not hesitate, I would of been happy to pay the full price now I know the results which I have.. Your love it once you have it done

stevesulsh

MY08FR
Dec 8, 2008
Dublin Ireland
In Republic of Ireland and looking to get Revo fitted possibly DBLISS or an other intake and replacement dv from Forge have been quoted €816 for Revo installed, from Westward Precision Engineering Ltd in County Meath considering current exchange rates this seems excessive anyone know of other suppliers in the Republic or is it all going to be mail order (mad shipping) except for Revo may even have to drive over to UK for best price savings

Last edited:
Jan 15, 2009
Kent
This probably wont help you but this is what I paid in the UK, had it done 2 weeks ago..

Fordge DV @ £118.42 + Vat
Spacer @ £41.58 + Vat
Revo £399.20 + Vat (20% offer on when I got it done)

I fitted the DV myself with abit of help from a friend..

REVO map feels quality so much fun to drive

stevesulsh

MY08FR
Dec 8, 2008
Dublin Ireland
wow big!!! difference on the Revo (not so much on the Forge) think may have a Ferry ride over if i can get a return deal will still be cheaper than here. anywhere in Northern Ireland anyone can suggest ??

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.