Revo trial

harry fr

Hey guys
just contacted a local company who deal with revo about trying out their software.
Have an 07 petrol fr,anything in particular to look out for with it?
They said it would come out with about 250bhp n 280nm torque.that sound about
right??

Cheers

Sep 29, 2009
norwich
Asked my local revo dearler abour Revo free trial and was told no free trials pay for it, if you don't like it in any way full refund.

RobH

Nov 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Asked my local revo dearler abour Revo free trial and was told no free trials pay for it, if you don't like it in any way full refund.

Thats how it should be, carnt see the point in the trial as it isnt really a true representation of the product.

kezFR07

now with ko4 power
Jun 15, 2008
yorkshire
I'm gonna try this trial. Last time had a custom code map what messed my car up. They said it was the cam follower but I don't know as took the map off and car was fine, but £300 down the swanny! Let's see if Revo works better. How much is a full map? Really want one again

Marshall

Jul 7, 2008
Bonnie Scotland
£500 that's disgusting

Well at least you will know if you get fuel cuts on the trial version eh? I got mine done by Angel Tuning and its been done for about 15 months now and 14000 miles and I find it perfect and had no issues at all:D
They have done quite a few golfs and leon TFSI.
Spacer tomorrow getting excited?

kezFR07

now with ko4 power
Jun 15, 2008
yorkshire
Alright kev mate, it's just a lot of money int it. Proper put me off that custom code one and jbs autodesigns they took the money and ran really didn't offer any help whatsoever. Suppose il try the trial it won't hurt cos I'd love the torque again that's what I miss the most. Yeh space tomorow can't wait it's having the 40k service aswell so should feel better too! Ordering itg end of month looking forward to that. Yours should be here soon eh?!

Marshall

Jul 7, 2008
Bonnie Scotland
Still haventordered mine yet. Looked on that group buy at £315 but still alot of money. For the extra £20 I think I would order one from camskill and have 6 weeks interest free on my credit card. I was waiting for more reviews. like yours?

kezFR07

now with ko4 power
Jun 15, 2008
yorkshire
Not got mine yet was gonna buy from awesome what's camskill? I need it my engine covers fooked! Didn't fancy giving £300 to a stranger like !

Marshall

Jul 7, 2008
Bonnie Scotland
Not got mine yet was gonna buy from awesome what's camskill? I need it my engine covers fooked! Didn't fancy giving £300 to a stranger like !

Thats pretty much what I thought alot of money to a stranger at least your covered by credit card. Here is a link for camskill
http://www.camskill.co.uk/products.php?plid=m35b927s0p0
Lots of people on here including me has used them for tyres and has always been great service and cheap.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members