Q3FV2MA.jpg

tJB9JcT.jpg

And as its a MY20 it has the newer larger infotainment screen :bounce:

TjeYcpN.jpg

Savage

Nov 12, 2019
Busy morning and part afternoon for me
emoticon-0100-smile.gif

Time for her first proper bath, so jet-wash, a decontamination (Iron-x and power maxed TFR) followed by a jet-wash rinse.

2BM wash with Autoglym Shampoo and wax with Fusso99 topped with Megiurs Ultimate QD (Sonax BSD on the roof).

No idea what the dealer used on the glass, as it didn't like rain-x applied, it went all tacky !

So the windows had isopropyl clean then autoglym glass polish applied, that combination usually sorts it, but I had to do the tailgate glass 3 times before it was good !

Anhoo … the fruits of my labour:

Dd4qV8q.jpg

OJLTU8d.jpg

1phCugK.jpg

zDWCDg3.jpg

7Zw44hM.jpg

v3kqtyw.jpg

Savage

Nov 12, 2019
Hi Signor Whippy.
I would think yours should be a MY20 then.
I bought mine from the dealer showroom around the 12th Nov, I believe they had it in approx 4 weeks prior so the factory order would be well before yours (assuming yours is a factory order).

Signor Whippy

Mar 16, 2009
God's Country
Cheers @Savage, I ordered from Perry's at the time as they had the best deal. It's already arrived with them but taking collection early March when my Leon CUPRA goes back. Hoping it was a factory order! haha.

I doubt mine will stay as clean as yours though! :clap: Your pics are some of the best I've seen that show the Grey off that well. I went for black and will post some pics up when I collect....

Savage

Nov 12, 2019
Thank you.
It doesn't look that clean right now though :whistle:
Best car I have had and I have had a few new ones over the last decade :redface:
It will look good in black .... But I have owned a few black cars and they do need regular cleaning :runaway:

Christopher Waters

Oct 17, 2019
Cheers @Savage, I ordered from Perry's at the time as they had the best deal. It's already arrived with them but taking collection early March when my Leon CUPRA goes back. Hoping it was a factory order! haha.

I doubt mine will stay as clean as yours though! :clap: Your pics are some of the best I've seen that show the Grey off that well. I went for black and will post some pics up when I collect....

Ordered mine from Perry's and was going to wait until March when my car goes back but on being told in January that my car had arrived I decided I would hand my current car back a bit earlier. So getting it in February, don't mind not being a 70 plate!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise