Rough/textured paint on skirting?!

CRNeo

Feb 5, 2016
Liverpool
Yeah normal, possibly a little on the heavy side but looks worse because of the dirt. Get it clean :)

Wouldn't worry about it too much tho.

Sep 29, 2009
norwich
Yeah normal, possibly a little on the heavy side but looks worse because of the dirt. Get it clean :)

Wouldn't worry about it too much tho.

Yes dose look a bit heavy think its a VW group thing got it on my VW Jetta just looked at my daughter Ibiza and hers is the same as well.

Last edited:

andrewpain

Jul 5, 2014
Meppershall Beds.
Right; Zeibart was the company that did it.
I bought tins of underseal and did it myself to a Peugeot 403...(couldn't remember the word "underseal" - sad!)
Had a black "Plimsoll Line" all over the sills and up the bottom 2 inches of the doors.
Bloody thing rusted from the inside out though:-(

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
Right; Zeibart was the company that did it.
I bought tins of underseal and did it myself to a Peugeot 403...(couldn't remember the word "underseal" - sad!)
Had a black "Plimsoll Line" all over the sills and up the bottom 2 inches of the doors.
Bloody thing rusted from the inside out though:-(

Was that the one with the fanbelt that went round the corner of the engine?

andrewpain

Jul 5, 2014
Meppershall Beds.
I don't remember that!
did have a column change which gave me problems when the retaining nut stripped.
I managed to tie it back up with waxed string pulled really tight, and it lasted for MONTHS.....
was the one that Columbo drove the cabrio version of.....

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
I don't remember that!
did have a column change which gave me problems when the retaining nut stripped.
I managed to tie it back up with waxed string pulled really tight, and it lasted for MONTHS.....
was the one that Columbo drove the cabrio version of.....

Some lad who worked at my dad's shop had a burgundy one , ( not sure if it was a 204) and I swear the fan belt went round the corner of the block..... time to search t'internet.....