RS4 wheels and Lowering adice.

phil_monk

Aug 19, 2007
Hi People
Ok First thing i should do is introduce myself, I am Phil and I am one of the Founding members of BUCKS VAG.Net. I brought a brand new IBIZA Cupra TDI and i picked it up mid November.

After that i have had nothing but trouble with it, it had some sort of underlying electrical fault and knocking suspension, and random " I’m not going to start" moments. and SEAT kept telling me it was fixed, when it wasn't.

So I made them take it back and instead of them giving me my money back, i got offered a really really good deal on a LEON FR 2.0T FSI. I pick it up on Monday.

But i hate the standard wheels on it. It is an ex SEAT UK car and so has only the normal 17" FR alloys...... i want to get some RS4 replicas and have done a search and found a few people have them, but could not find any pics. Could people post some pics for us?

Also i was thinking of lowering the car on the RS4's. What are the general rules for lowering the LEON? And what is the best option? Also any pics?

All you help is much appreciated and I have tired to search but didn’t have any luck.

Thanks again.

P.S these are the replicas i was looking at..... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/18-RS4-Alloy-Wheels-Tyres-New-Q7-Finish-Audi-VW_W0QQitemZ370021250520QQihZ024QQcategoryZ9888QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem and it is a black FR

Last edited:

DanGB

Who need's a Diesel....
Feb 12, 2006
London
Plenty of lowering threads, you'll miss out on loads of info if you ddont search :)

Basically though:
Eibach prokit -30mm
H&R sportlines -40mm
...are the two most popular options for springs.

phil_monk

Aug 19, 2007
i did do a search but thats basicly all the info i could find... i was more after info like how it affects the ride, and does it case any problems. Also pics would be good if anyone has them.

pr0ton

May 28, 2006
H&R 40/40

BEFORE
PIC 01

AFTER
PIC 01
PIC 02

Pics have been taken right after i installed them. I have driven now 8000 km's with them under the car and it's even lower now. I have to take new photos some day.

Drives quite well, even with the original shocks. I'm tend to change the shocks to H&R ones during next summer. I hope it gets even better than it is now. Haven't had any problems with speed bumps.
But overall a cheap mod with all the benefits.

Last edited:

Poverty

I have seen two audi's now with lamborghini replicas, I reckon they would look really good on a Leon and its alot more exclusive.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.