RS4's or Monza R's? Help Me Decide!

skullmunki

Ding Ding Round 2!!!
Nov 12, 2006
I'm bloody useless when it comes to making decisions, so need some help (or shoving if you would rather call it that) into making a decision as I am starting to do my own head in!

Polished/Gunmetal RS4 reps;

rs4-polished-gunmetal-wheels.jpg

or Team Dynamics Monza R's

tea_Monza-Rsilver_08.jpg

I know the Monza's are A LOT better wheel and look the biz but will all those spokes suit the leon?, and I just love the looks of the RS4's too and know they suit the car.

Once you put decent rubber on both sets, there's not much in it price-wise.

skullmunki

Ding Ding Round 2!!!
Nov 12, 2006
hehe...yeah Phil, saw your pics on here! They suit the car so well, the only downside being they are quite common. Thats why I thought about the polished/gunmetal combo (shame its a bug)...

10_beetle_with_rs4_polished.jpg

Phillc

Love is....Yellow
Apr 23, 2007
Pershore, worcestershire
Yeah i know what you mean, but thinking about it i have not seen another leon whith them for ages maybe everyone's changed them:rolleyes: but they are still the best wheel IMHO, :D

Willie

LCR Track car
Aug 6, 2004
Sunny Scotland
The Monza's will be lighter than the RS4's by quite a lot so you will get better handling, acceleration and braking with these fitted over the RS4's.

Both very nice but I'm substance over style so the Monza's for me.

daboy3000

No Longer a Seat owner
Jul 2, 2008
Oxted
I don't want to offend anyone but imho RS4's have been done to death, they are the immigrants wheel of choice round here, all i see are golfs with curbed RS4's. I had them on my A4 and Skoda Superb, I like the style and they suit the car but are so 2004.

Cupra Ross

Breaks things............
May 15, 2005
Edinburgh, Scotland
I'm not a particular fan of the RS4s, I don't think the Leon's lines do this wheel justice, RS6 would be a nicer choice IMO.

I think the Monzas will suit your car, they're quite similar to the TT Quattro Sport wheels that are on my Leon:

DSCF2198.jpg

DSCF2201.jpg

DSCF2203.jpg

Phillc

Love is....Yellow
Apr 23, 2007
Pershore, worcestershire
I don't want to offend anyone but imho RS4's have been done to death, they are the immigrants wheel of choice round here, all i see are golfs with curbed RS4's. I had them on my A4 and Skoda Superb, I like the style and they suit the car but are so 2004.

Good job i don't live near you , my LC is a 01 so with 04 wheels on its really modern then.

skullmunki

Ding Ding Round 2!!!
Nov 12, 2006
going by the general consensus, i'm going to get slated for this.......my decision.....:p

rims-1.jpg

will be getting some non-phone images at the weekend

Phillc

Love is....Yellow
Apr 23, 2007
Pershore, worcestershire
:lol: Good choice;) go with what you like, they are the best wheels and its not a case of how old they are but if you like them, you can put your own twist on them to if you refurb them that's what i am planning to do but not sure yet, i used to like the anthracite but i have gone of it a bit now, liking the silver.:)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.