Sam's boost leak machine :) now with a fat arse :D

Pyro

Hopefully off to bills for new injector seals tomorrow :funk: get to see the lupo to :drool:

t32er

i hope you get up there mate, other sam had a little look, mine a FOOOOOOOOOOOKED
on the other hand found my main leak, my car had made its own N75 bypass lol all sorted now and sounds mint

Pyro

Filters good James :) sounds really nice :) Terry I got your o-rings as you know cars feeling a little better day by day now I went down to bill thinking I'd be spending about £20 but I may have got carried away :doh: lol but will be worth it :)

Also had a blast in the lupo :D and it was amazing the power was immense and amazingly smooth it's very fast and it sounds really nice :drool: I want one sooooo bad :cry:

Pyro

Found out yesterday I have no brake lights :( but thankfully I've got a nice new switch in the garage waiting to go in :) so something to do before the hopstical tomoz :( lol

Pyro

Got a little present from bill today :funk: just about to fit it :D along with my break switch ;)

Pyro

of corse :)

6106ccdc.jpg

before:
e1f96cf4.jpg

2ed70492.jpg

after:
05d5893b.jpg
50c79d28.jpg
f5f181bc.jpg
6e085b3d.jpg

im parked on a small hill so looks abit hi and when i took the pics i hadnt let the sus settle and it looks betta now but to dar for pics :(
spacers are forge ones so pretty pricey but worh it :D i went for 16mm on the rear and 11mm on the front also whent to fit the brake switch and the two pins that hold it in are missing from the new one so not very happy about that now i have half the dash hanging off and cant go get a new on untill tomoz

Last edited by a moderator:

t32er

looking good mate, looks like you have kicked a bit of camber on the rear too
my LC did that when i spaced them 5mm and lowered it 45mm
i've gone 20mm on the rear of the LCR now and 15mm up front, just need to drop it now but that will come soon enough!!
whats next to do on yours??

Aug 1, 2009
Hemel Hempstead
Sam, she always had a fat arse, she just has her legs a bit wider apart. Which as we all know, is a good thing :happy: Looks good though. Notice any difference in the way she handles since they've gone on?

Pyro

:) cheers guys yea I can feel a megga difference it's alot more responsive to steering wheel :D

Pyro

i didnt mate :cry: it came off after a vigarus wash one day :( so gunna get a new one ;)