Sam's boost leak machine :) now with a fat arse :D

Pyro

Yea I could never get a good start :( lol not a bad time tho what you running?

onapper

Cheers, I'm running 285bhp at the moment. But I want to run more.. I would be happy with 350bhp without spending stupid amounts of money.

Pyro

Ordered a new little something for the car today :funk: buy I won't see it till Thursday night :cry: still looking forward to the weekend to fit it :D

onapper

What did you order for your car lol? I ordered new turbo hosing and a turbo intake pipe from samco, but it won't arrive till the first of June :(.

Pyro

Got mot today :funk: 3 advisorys being just past the emissions (decat ;)) hole in exhaust and snapped exhaust bracket I new about all 3 tho so no scars ;) got Insurence today swell £900 :cry: just need tax witch I can't get untill tomoz :(

Nov 7, 2009
I wish i could pay 900 lol. Im payin 182quid a month under my dad and im 22 with 1 yr ncb and been drivin nearly 5 years. Worth it tho. Cars lookin good tho dude. Any more pod shows cumin up? Would like to go with some of you guys. Btw how much would i be lookin at wen i get a catch can setup? Like urs and sams?

onapper

My insurance is £3800 lol it's disgustingly expensive, hopefully it will go down by mid may when I turn 21. I'm with bell at the moment.

Pyro

That's mental????? Lol I thought mine was hi!! Lol

Ash think there's a shoe next month but will get a thread going ;) keep you eyes on my sig for details and a link I'll get tax tomoz I hope :) car needs a good clean inside our witch is Sunday's job if I'm home in time that is an in gunna try fit the insulation gasket to :)

Pyro

As fo catch tanks the tank was £20-£25 and then about £20+ for all the piping and elbows etc so around the £50 mark but worth it as the replacement pipes are like £30-£40 each and it gets all the **** out ;)

Pyro

Inlet manni gasket arrived the other day :) gunna fit it today I think :funk: should have tax tonight/tomoz then it's blasting time :yes: here's a fee snaps
7d2c30e2.jpg

The insulated gasket and x2 oem gaskets
1559fe40.jpg

A comparison of thicknes :D
8498a292.jpg

And the extended bolts
bd25055f.jpg

All came together and cost me £67 delivered from bill

Thanks bill ;)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members