Sam's boost leak machine :) now with a fat arse :D

Pyro

it's pirocleish tim :)

yea i had a play on friday and took the charge pipe off and and put it back on with the clips in a better place ;) seems to be a little better :) so hopefully all good now just need to sort the VAC out :banghead: lol

t32er

sorry sam love, didnt see you had a thread going...
loves this car, reminds me of my old lc, you just have more problems lol
might have to see how much will cost me to get wheels done, see if they can get them done in a day and go up together
i turnt my DV round the rite way today but havent driven on it, seels like im missing some thing since putting yellow spring back in with no shims...

Pyro

yea mines not as loud without the shim but feels a little better today think its coz the catch tank was full :p lol more responsive to the throttle and engine using itself to break nicely

wheels cane be done in two days max i think they told me they cant turn it around in 1 day but im gunna take mine up drop them off then get them couriered back for £28 ;) they've said they'll pack them and everything for me :D

Pyro

£20 a wheel and £28 for four wheels to be collected and delivered ;)

Pyro

Thanks mate I'm starting to think about the ibizas now tbh power to weight iv got this running sweet but want a smaller car lol but I do still love it :( so I'm undecided tbh

Pyro

Cupra mate :D I love them if I get offered the rite money I think I'll sell bearing in mind all my mods and money & time spent lol the cars had almost 3K spent on it lol just love the look of the ibizas but also love this car :cry:

Pyro

New cold air feed that I acquired yesterday :) a nice 4" (100mm) flexy bit of duct work ;) got if for free off my bro inlaw who has said he will sell them off for £15 ;) so let me know lol
74c35356.jpg
81c9b58e.jpg

Pyro

New plugs and bulbs to go in tomoz :) got mot at 2:30 hope she passes :(
d3127998.jpg
442d2932.jpg

Pyro

About £30-£35 including VAT mate not put them in yet as I'm scared the coils packs will go :( lol

Pyro

Also replaced my wishbones Monday took a few pics of the new ones and old ones

New ones
4238f83c.jpg

Old ones on the car
e406ec74.jpg

Bolts to undo
Rear
72f8d9df.jpg

Front
ce19b298.jpg

Bottom ball joint bolts
456c84bb.jpg

Pyro

Mew filter in :) sounds good a little bit louder than my old cone but it looks better ;)

Was a tight squeeze tho :-o
24252a89.jpg

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise