sat nav (not RNS-510)

craigG

A while ago I found a thread for a VW specific sat nav( AVC-9000, same as T720V) which is a chinese unit. Has anybody bought one and had it fitted? How is it doing? was it worth the money?:drool: "I can't justify £1000 + for the genuine unit" or so she tells me!!:help:

Dec 15, 2007
South East London
A while ago I found a thread for a VW specific sat nav( AVC-9000, same as T720V) which is a chinese unit. Has anybody bought one and had it fitted? How is it doing? was it worth the money?:drool: "I can't justify £1000 + for the genuine unit" or so she tells me!!:help:

You can get the genuine unit for less than £1000 mine wasn't that much.... and anyway who wears the trousers in your house!!! Just do what i did and tell her it cost £300 from Halfords in Czech Republic....:whistle:

Maximus2000uk

A large number of the German spec Leon's get a VW Sat-Nav unit which is not the one we are used to seeing.

Go onto autoscout.de and have a look at some of them. It makes the dash look rather boring & unattractive, but its sat-nav none the less (simply an arrow though, not a full-map).

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.