sc tail pipe

Corte

Hey,

Sorry to hijack the thread but i was thinking of changing my exhaust tip to a seat sport oval pipe, at the garage the told me i would have to chop about 3inches off the tail pipe is this necessary?

Cheers
Corte

rob7475

Hi everyone

Im new to the forum, ive got the new ibiza sport 5dr 1.6 and was just thinking of changing the trim of the tail pipe for now as the original looks abit naff. Just wondering if iandjm if you could post a new pic of the oval trim as i was thinking the oval or the SC Tail Pipe Trim.

Many thanks
Rob

iandjm

Nov 23, 2007
Isle of Wight
Hi everyone

Im new to the forum, ive got the new ibiza sport 5dr 1.6 and was just thinking of changing the trim of the tail pipe for now as the original looks abit naff. Just wondering if iandjm if you could post a new pic of the oval trim as i was thinking the oval or the SC Tail Pipe Trim.

Many thanks
Rob

I will take a photo later. I dont seem to be able to upload them on here tho. I have not cropped the exhaust. It involved dropping the exhaust in order to be able to cut the end off, so I have the small pipe with the large one around it. looks ok tho.

Ian

vtxracer

Jul 25, 2009
Greece
It is possible to get the exhaust from an fr. A friend has a 1.4 and changed it.
Here a photo of my fr exhaust

Corte

Hey,

I went to the dealers today and got my exhaust and door sills put on for free,

i have got the seat sport oval trim and i have to say it looks very good, it fits perfectly under the car. they had to cut the end off but im sure if you buy it from a dealer they will fit it for you.

Cheers
Corte

rob7475

Hi Everyone

Any chance of getting some pics up of exhaust trim options for the Mk5 ibiza was thinking of the standard trim that seat sell or the oval trim, any pics would be appreciated

Cheers

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise