SC16v's MK5 Sport SC **Index Pg1** Now Sold

VRSLOZ

Formally SC16v
May 1, 2010
Costa Del Hertfordshire
Don't regret your choice mate, I'm sure yours will look just as nice :)

Got picked up this morning, sad times :( but hopefully it'll be fixed soon :)

IMG_3161.jpg

Jul 6, 2010
Northern Ireland
New Mystery Dipped Headlight Bulbs Fitted

Did you ever find out what bulbs these are and make i would love a set just spent the past while ordering the exact side and fog lights as you off ebay lol might as well make the main beam the same considering i have been watching this thread closely as i also bought the OSRAMS too...haha:lol::p

tweedz

Feb 22, 2009
cumbria
Did you ever find out what bulbs these are and make i would love a set just spent the past while ordering the exact side and fog lights as you off ebay lol might as well make the main beam the same considering i have been watching this thread closely as i also bought the OSRAMS too...haha:lol::p

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/H7-477-Ultra-...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item255e5a9a0f

You'll need 2 sets, one set for dipped beam and one set for main beam (if you have a sport as per avatar)

VRSLOZ

Formally SC16v
May 1, 2010
Costa Del Hertfordshire

VRSLOZ

Formally SC16v
May 1, 2010
Costa Del Hertfordshire
UPDATE :

Well after nearly a years ownership the Ibiza has now been sold (well P/x'd) against a new car.

last2sold.jpg

I never really bonded too much with the car and once it got damaged I started to look for a new one. It should be with me soon, just waiting for it to be delivered from port, will start up a new build thread for it on here as soon as I get it :).

Should look something like this ;)

my_spec_fab_vrs.jpg

Aug 25, 2010
Wasn't too keen on the fabia tbh but I love the colour combination looks awesome the power difference will blow you away getting used to mine I think stage 1 is on the cards though. Btw what are you doing with your coil overs *hint hint * ;)

Jul 6, 2010
Northern Ireland
cheers ordered the side's yestarday there

also went ahead and ordered the heads and figs to match too lol after seeinf your pictures really liked them lol

stealing your pictures and build idea's lol

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise