SC16v's MK5 Sport SC **Index Pg1** Now Sold

VRSLOZ

Formally SC16v
May 1, 2010
Costa Del Hertfordshire
Trial fitted the oil breather filter today, snug as a bug in a rug!

Before :

oilbreatherfitted.jpg

oilbreatherfitted1.jpg

After :

oilbreatherfitted2.jpg

oilbreatherfitted3.jpg

Have removed it for now until the other parts for the filter have been bought and arrived

VRSLOZ

Formally SC16v
May 1, 2010
Costa Del Hertfordshire
UPDATE :

I know it's April fools day now but unfortunately this isn't a joke! Was driving on a country road tonight, turned a corner and a deer was in the middle of the road, swerved to avoid it but it went the same way and hit my car. BUGGER!!

Will check the damage properly in the morning before work, it doesn't look too bad at the moment, will probably need :

New arch liner
New front bumper
New bottom part of the bumper
New fog light

Will see more in the morning, if it's not raining on Saturday I'll pull the bumper off and hopefully fix it DIY style.

Shelby

Mar 1, 2011
West London
UPDATE :

Got a package through the post today from a mate, the accompanying letter read "Try these for some white headlights, they won't disappoint!" In the parcel was two plain boxes each with a bulb in, no other packaging, I did check them and they are E-Marked but not sure what make they are, I'm trying to find out! I fitted them at lunch time and then got some photos after work, to say I'm impressed is an understatement, they look exactly how I wanted the OSRAMs to look.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Lights on there own

DSC_0694.jpg

With the fog lights on to show the difference from OEM bulbs

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

View from inside the car

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Perfect light to match the sidelights I have, now just got to sort out the fog lights! I've also used the OSRAMs as my main beam bulbs.

So did you ever find out what these bulbs were?! You seem pleased with them, and they do look pretty darn bright! Id love to know - looking to change my bulbs as per your thread - great stuff by the way!
Cheers

VRSLOZ

Formally SC16v
May 1, 2010
Costa Del Hertfordshire
Ok had time to inspect the car after work.

Front bumper removed :

1.jpg

2.jpg

Bumper is broken in a few places as well as some of the clips on the side

7.jpg

Fog light has gone walkies

3.jpg

Driver side arch liner ripped in half

4.jpg

And the best bit, dented door :(

5.jpg

6.jpg