Seat a bit too high?

raggle

Does anyone feel a bit too high in their seat?

I feel a bit like a kid in a booster seat!

raggle

I have lowered it as low as it will go, but it still seems high!

no one else agree? Im only short so I wouldnt have thought it would be a problem!

DEAN0

Old Git
Feb 1, 2006
Preston - UK
I have lowered it as low as it will go, but it still seems high!

no one else agree? Im only short so I wouldnt have thought it would be a problem!

Make sure there is nothing stuck under the seat in the mechanism. My mate had a screw stuck in his golf seat and that wouldn't go all the way down either.

Gezzy

i know mine aint a ibiza but i constantly have to adjust mine :/ no one moves it but i keep having to slide it backwards and forwards just because i feel to high and i constantly keep checking my pump on the side. its wierd

VWscooby

Apr 20, 2008
Durham
Yeah, even on the lowest setting I feel far too high up. Not a problem I have in my Passat which I do find strange because the Passat is basically an old mans car :)cry:) and the Ibiza Sport is supposed to be....well....sporty!

As far as having to adjust the seats a lot Im 6 foot 4 and my other half is 5 foot nothing. I cant even get in the car after she has been driving it!! :happy:

Guffers

Resident Engineer
Apr 18, 2007
I'm a pretty tall chap and the combination of never feeling comfy and always feeling like you are sitting "on it " rather than "in it" made me fit some custom made seats. Happy days now!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.