SEAT becomes World Touring Car Champion again !

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
SEAT Sport World Touring Car Champions 2009

Absolute success for SEAT in the 2009 World Touring Car Championship. The SEAT Sport team achieved all of its aims today at the challenging street circuit of Macau, venue of the last round of the season, clinching the Manufacturers’ World Championship and the Drivers' World Championship for the second year in a row, and also the Independents' Trophy.

Read more at SEATCupra.net...

Last edited:

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
i liked this quote
For the Spanish make, this is the fifth world title after those achieved in rallies in 1996, 1997 and 1998 with the Ibiza Kit Car and the four titles of the World Touring Car Championship clinched in 2008 and 2009 with the León TDI WTCC.

Timthebrief

Barmy Army sleeper cell
Great result for Gabrielle. Especially after a heavy crash in practice and as one of the more mature drivers. Lets hear it for the old geezers ;)

Yvan is moving to Chevrolet for next year. I wonder if SEAT will pull the plug on a high note!!!!

Last edited:

Leonidas

Great result for Gabrielle. Especially after a heavy crash in practice and as one of the more mature drivers. Lets hear it for the old geezers ;)

Yvan is moving to Chevrolet for next year. I wonder if SEAT will pull the plug on a high note!!!!

I really hope they just reduce to 3 cars or something :(

old 'uns

Modern Life is Rubbish...
Mar 20, 2003
walsall
Visit site
i liked this quote

for me its this one... now i know why Tom Boardman's car looked 2nd hand...

Andy Priaulx

“The boys did a great job to repair the car to get me on the grid for race two, as there was just a 15 minute gap between the two races here. It was just a matter of picking them off as you go along. However, it was an eventful race as Tom Boardman went over the top of me. I have never seen that before. He touched the barrier on the right, then went straight into the barrier on the left, which launched him straight over the top of me. I literally crouched down in my seat and then came out the other side. It was Days of Thunder stuff! It seemed to be just one accident after another this weekend.”

Gabby know something we don't ?

http://www.crash.net/wtcc/news/154858/1/tarquini_i_had_to_take_my_last_chance.html

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise