Seat covers.

Atlantia

Nov 18, 2008
The South West
At the risk of further damaging the overall rep of this forum, I want to talk seat covers!

I want to cover the seats to protect them from crumbs/chocolate/dog hair etc.
I tried to fit a cheapo set and they look awful! And I mean even more awful than expected!!
Anyone using a set that they can recommend?

olethalb

ibiza gone!!!
Oct 9, 2008
bracknell
snap-on stylee ones, then you don't look like you are trying to improve the look of your interior by fitting lame seat covers - just protecting your existing seats imo.

Atlantia

Nov 18, 2008
The South West
Thanks guys! ;-)
Dr Rage
Dont you have to taxi the family around in yours?
try telling your pensioner mother off for eating some eccles cake in the back! LOL And my mrs cant go more than about an hour without chocolate without going into withdrawl!!

What do you mean by snap-on? Olethalb
I'm NOT thinking fluffy pink with the playboy rabbit logo all over them.... Perhaps some of those stylish 'Dragon' ones all over ebay!! ;-)

olethalb

ibiza gone!!!
Oct 9, 2008
bracknell
mechanic style seat covers but these are only for the front and aren't cheap, didn't realise you were looking for all round.

ignore my ramblings:blink:

Cupra Iain

PSN : Jebus_1979
Feb 2, 2005
Cheltenham
Tell them to respect your ride, or walk. It's a simple choice.
Demonstrate your point by dumping your mother at the kerb at the first sight of a cake.
You can make the idea appealing to your girlfriend by explaining the weight she could lose by not eating chocolate when in your car.

It's your car at the end of the day, and if they want a lift they need to play by the rules.

PS: i notice both the individuals causing problems are female. Bloody women!! :lol:

clarkey-cool/s

Braindead
Mar 24, 2008
Tell them to respect your ride, or walk. It's a simple choice.
Demonstrate your point by dumping your mother at the kerb at the first sight of a cake.
You can make the idea appealing to your girlfriend by explaining the weight she could lose by not eating chocolate when in your car.

It's your car at the end of the day, and if they want a lift they need to play by the rules.

PS: i notice both the individuals causing problems are female. Bloody women!! :lol:
Haha try telling your girlfriend that she can't eat chocolate because she is fat basically! Slap in the face anyone?
Just get plain black ones, they wont look too bad surely.

cus

... Vag only!
Feb 8, 2004
Middlesbrough
www.nemm.co.uk
all i do when i take the girlfriend out for a treat... (the golden arches) i make sure that if she drops a chip in my car, she picks it up out of all the grease underneath the passenger seat. soon puts her off :)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.