Seat Dealer Near Bristol

mchubb

Aug 22, 2004
Bristol
Hiya,

I live in Bristol (Emersons Green) and was just wondering which Seat dealer any of you guys / gals use????

I've always used Holders of Congresbury, who have always done a reasonable job, but I've just seen on the Seat website that Thompson and Thompson as well as the Chippenham dealer are a little bit closer, and I just wondered what your views were on either??

Its a shame they got rid of the dealership in Eastville!!! as that would have been a lot closer!

J500ANT

Oct 20, 2006
Bristol
Its a shame they got rid of the dealership in Eastville!!! as that would have been a lot closer!
They didnt get rid of Eastgate, they went bust. We've always used Holders and never had a problem, they're probably one of the oldest dealers around - so hopefully more experienced. The prices dont seem too bad either.

hopkinsgm

Do-doo-be-do-do-dooo
May 25, 2001
Swindon (occasionally)
Visit site
Why Seat UK ever binned MWM in Fishponds... (mutter mutter). Seat don't have a great history with dealers in Bristol. Any time my car has been to Holders, they've always done good quality work for a reasonable price. Sometimes having to go a couple of miles extra is worth it...

the_prophet

Jul 28, 2006
whys that ant??

i picked my car up yesterday after its 3rd yr service / mot / brake fluid change as was really impressed with the service, communication and price aswell.

maybe i'm jst not used to a decent garage after dealing with a vauxahll place for last 4 years.

I'l definatley be going back though

J500ANT

Oct 20, 2006
Bristol
Further to my previous post, I've had MY Ibiza in there (twice) for suspension noise. First time they fitted a CV joint but that didnt cure it (though in their defence I hadnt let them drive it BUT I described an easy way to replicate the noise) and second time they fitted new anti roll bar & wishbone bushes. They also managed to get a greasy hand print on the door by the outer handle.

I rang to express my displeasure at the hand print and spoke to Rob who of course apologised etc. He also said that SEAT had filled the open point in Bristol - so watch that space. No idea who or where etc.

SWISS TONY

new seat dealer in bristol november 2007

Hi Guys

Just to put your mind at rest
There is a new dealer opening on the feeder road in Bristol in Nov 2007
We will only be open at that point for used car sales and servicing
We are hoping that by Dec 2007 we will be open for new car sales as well
The delay in opening the new car showroom is because we are having the showroom completly re developed to incorparate a separate showroom dedicated to FR & CUPRA sales,accesories and tuning
There will also be a separate customer waiting area which will have free wi-fi internet access for customers to use whilst waiting for there cars being serviced
We will also be offering a free collection and delivery service to all local customers from you work place or home
Also we currently working on some fairly heavy involvment in motorsport
Please feel free to e-mail me for further details [email protected]

Many thanks
Andy

P.S i will try to keep you all updated on the progress of the building work and the grand opening

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
I've never had any problems with Holders at all. We've got all our SEATS from there and Alan Holder is a genuine - down to earth guy. Rob (the engineer) is a strange one - he can be in really bad moods apparently and can be an arsehole. (We were told this by the garage!) There is a donkey of a salesman in there though (young ish lad). I went in just to get a brochure when I was first looking just to get an idea - he hunted me down and was determined to see me a Skoda Fabia!

But apart from that they are ok.

There is news of a new SEAT garage opening on Silver Street in Taunton

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.