Seat Ibiza 1.2 FR 105BHP Remap

Jezeky

Sep 4, 2018
What hardware upgrades would I need to safely run a stage two remap with 140-145 BHP aprox?

Like what is actually nessesary?
I've heard a Scorpion sports cat can be a waste of money or is it...

Someone said about upgraded fuel injectors and an upgraded air filter or air induction kit.

Like what is eactuskly essential? I have £800 to play with. And maybe a little more if I decide its worth it. But what do I need to do to have my car at 140BHP+ and it be safe for the engine to handle?

I'm also gonna upgrade my break pads too just to be able to brake better and more reliably.

Thanks guys

Vash

at0ny

Sep 3, 2018
Holland
I have a 1.2 tsi stock 86hp/160mm. Its mapped stage1+ in dyno to 133hp/221nm. This is with k&n panel filter and ron98 fuel.

My tuner says 140hp is posible with a downpipe and Air intake. Then it wil be a stage 2 tuning.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G965F met Tapatalk

Jezeky

Sep 4, 2018
That's a great increase bud. I use shell 99ron fuel for the cleaning aspect and the fact I get a few more Mpg but also I noticed its just that tiny bit more responsive. I understand that with a remap the fuel will have even more positive impact.

I'm having a K&n filter and a Cobra Cat Back exhaust with my remap. The garage believes that they can get it to around 140-145bhp with those mods no problem but anything past 150bhp will be pushing it for the engine.

I wanted to ask you about your brakes. Obviously they're stock and I'm wondering with the BHP increase you gained how are they doing? I think later down liken I'm gonna get Brembo Red sports calipers for front wheels.

I have a 1.2 tsi stock 86hp/160mm. Its mapped stage1+ in dyno to 133hp/221nm. This is with k&n panel filter and ron98 fuel.

My tuner says 140hp is posible with a downpipe and Air intake. Then it wil be a stage 2 tuning.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G965F met Tapatalk[/QUOTE

at0ny

Sep 3, 2018
Holland
That's a great increase bud. I use shell 99ron fuel for the cleaning aspect and the fact I get a few more Mpg but also I noticed its just that tiny bit more responsive. I understand that with a remap the fuel will have even more positive impact.

I'm having a K&n filter and a Cobra Cat Back exhaust with my remap. The garage believes that they can get it to around 140-145bhp with those mods no problem but anything past 150bhp will be pushing it for the engine.

I wanted to ask you about your brakes. Obviously they're stock and I'm wondering with the BHP increase you gained how are they doing? I think later down liken I'm gonna get Brembo Red sports calipers for front wheels.
I have stock brakes. But they work normal only sonethimes i feel like they are fading at higher speed. But i am also thinking of buying brembo max rotors with the brembo pads. Just for less fading. For road use this would be a good upgrade.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G965F met Tapatalk