Seat Ibiza Cupra Mk4 TDI "Breaking"

edpgc

Dec 12, 2013
Hi all,

Sorry to post this here but my privileges restrict my options. I'm trading my Mk4 Seat Ibiza Cupra TDI in for a new VW under a scrappage scheme however, I thought I'd offer its parts up to everyone here.

All parts are up for grabs however the car must remain drivable. Guess someone might want the interior parts, the wheels, the brakes, intercooler parts, etc.
I have space so you can swap parts as you wish on a weekend.

To reiterate if you want the brakes/wheels you will need to fit your donor pars to the car as it must remain drivable. Engine parts can come off as long as it still runs.

Get in touch so we can work something out.

Thanks
Ed

bubbles1

Nurburgring Lover
Dec 28, 2008
Llandudno
I’m in the same position . Scrapping my mk 4 Ibiza for a new VW ( up gti) and taking the £1800 deal.
It’s a shame to scrap it as it’s loaded with trick bits like a quife diff, 6 pot tarox brakes etc etc ect but it’s not worth the hassle ( for me) to sell bits off .

dafyddjones

Aug 18, 2015
Might be a bit late but I’m intersted ln the seat sport engine cover and front bumper depending on colour? Also what modificatios has been done to it?

edpgc

Dec 12, 2013
Hi all, I'm in London, the location work can be performed is in Wimbledon. The car is stock (Cupra TDI) apart from the fact I replaced a blown boost pipe with a metal one (fensport?). The turbo is on the way out, the front bumper is pretty scuffed up from a few knocks.

Seems like getting the callipers and wheels off this and onto an FR would be a good option for someone, never mind some of the FMIC and other bits. I'll take some pics.

Lc9zFR

Oct 7, 2017
Essex
Hi,

What are the wheels like? What colour is the car? Is the intercooler in good condition?

Thank you

Charlie

Bustabloodklart

May 2, 2017
Hello Mate
Probably much too late but if you still haver it I'll come down at the weekend and take i/c, seats etc etc
07561 526 380 John

R3k1355

Oct 30, 2014
Yorkshire
Considering that was back in May what makes you think he's still got the car?

His VW was delayed 6 months or something?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise