Seat ibiza mk4 in grey, lots of pictures :D

marcussss

Feb 1, 2011
KENT
www.seatcupra.net
hello guys finally getting around to making one of these after a year :p i used to own a vw polo 1.2s but got t boned on cross roads so ended up getting a mk4 grey 1.2 ibiza :D is all standard when i brought it, i will get pictures up soon of the ibiza,

Modifications done:

exterior :
Window tints, 50% in front, 20% back 2 and limo on the rear
Honeycomb grills :)
Fog lights put in as wernt on the car
K&n purely just for the sound
Stubby aerial
VR6 FRONT SPLITTER
Rear valance, waiting to be sprayed
Alloys were 14inch standard one now vw montreals 2 in black with 45 profiles :p
Supersport shocks and springs 45mm not fitted yet due to insurance
orsam night breakers
Gloss black wing mirror covers
interior:

Cupra hand brake cover
Cupra air vent swtichs,
Cupra gaiter
yellow seat sport gear stick rrp 75 got for 2 quid off flebay
Sony headunit

Next modifications on the list:

paint back drums black and front calipers yellow or blue or red dont really know yet
sticker bombing in side car, sticker bombing middle of new valance and the front splitter
new exhaust looking for a cupra back box :)
new seats
lowering it
bonnet bra maybe :p
Hid lights
tint the rear lights
vinyl the roof black,
lots and lots of things to do :p

Thanks for looking :D pictures will be up soon

Last edited:

marcussss

Feb 1, 2011
KENT
www.seatcupra.net
The old polo :(

PICT8494JPG.jpg

PICT8497JPG.jpg

Last edited:

rf860

Jan 23, 2010
scotland
Polo looks like it could be picked up by somebody as a project and sorted quite easily, not really that bad. Get some pics of the ibiza up!

marcussss

Feb 1, 2011
KENT
www.seatcupra.net
i will be getting the pictures up tomorrow night probably il try get some pictures up today but on my girlfriends laptop and all my pictures are on my computer at home :( Just been to pick up the new rear valance from the sprayers :D will be fitted tomorrow

Dec 18, 2010
Lincolnshire
Haha cool, it's weird seeing that valance on another ibiza. Never seen one on any other car except mine and yours. Join the exclusive club ;)
Is your car lowered by 40mm? The valance sits nicely too at that height. I might go to 50mm or more if there are no problems on coilies.

Get some pics up!

marcussss

Feb 1, 2011
KENT
www.seatcupra.net
Haha exclusive valance club ;) my car was lowered 45mm with the 14" rims off but then had to take the suspension kit off as it rubbed on the new wheels :( so its riding on standard suspension at the moment :( until i get coilovers then it will be slammed :) getting side skirts soon as looks bit odd with the front splitter and valance, oh and need a back box, got so much to do :O haha i will get picture soon car needs a good clean before i do, using it for work is a bitch at the moment as iv got to drive down a farm track :/

Dec 18, 2010
Lincolnshire
Haha yeah lol. Ah right didn't know lol. Need to get my coilovers on ther car. Had them for about 2 months but haven't gotten around to fitting due to a lack of cash. I would get side skirts as well but it's more money haha, want other mods out of the way first. Nice, exhaust mods are the way forward - I got an oval backbox from ebay for £40.
And I know what you mean, mine's a dirty pig aswell. I drive down some country roads and dirt roads in the mornings, plus it's been raining every day a bit so it's not worth washing it right now anyway lol.

marcussss

Feb 1, 2011
KENT
www.seatcupra.net
ahh sweet :) what coilovers you got ? fit them yourself ? not that hard ;) been looking at vw polo side skirts, but yes money is a issue with me as well :( i found a cupra back box the other day but had to pick it up and was too far away :/ im debating wether to sticker bomb the centre bit of the valance, what do you think ?

marcussss

Feb 1, 2011
KENT
www.seatcupra.net
New Pictures :)

Get some pics up of that rear valance :lol:

NEW pictures finally :) with few updates like gloss black wheels :p sprayed the front grill and new seats

NEW valance sprayed :) still waiting on exhaust got a twin back box ready just need to fit it though

003.jpg

New grill sprayed, what do you people think ? a few of my mates think i should do it light blue.....

002.jpg

006-3.jpg

Dec 18, 2010
Lincolnshire
Are they Golf Montreal wheels or whatever they are? They look very nice mate. Must say, the splitter looks way better without the stickerbombing and your car sits very nicely all the way around now. Pretty mint for a pre-facelift! Can't wait till your new exhaust is on matey :)

marcussss

Feb 1, 2011
KENT
www.seatcupra.net
Yeah there vw golf montreal 2's :) cheers it looked ok when i first did it then thought nah just rip it all off :) i want to spray it a different colour though :/ the car isnt even lowered yet and looks quite low in person :) exhaust should be done this weekend hopefully :D

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.